[1x1] Stranded

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Klapkut

[1x1] Stranded

Post by Klapkut » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:18 pm

The plot:
The characters find themselves shipwrecked on what appears to be a desert island after having gotten into a heavy storm. The island, however, is home to something of a cult. A bunch of folks messing with dark things who really do not appreciate uninvited guests. They do see some use in the main characters, however, none of this is going to be pleasant so while trying to get themselves a ride home, the characters also need to either keep hiding from these people or find a way to fight back.
Soon enough it turns out that the dark things the cult people mess with aren't just some religious stuff or other superstition, but actual dark entities that are either very powerful in the wrong hands, or downright catastrophical when not kept under control. So there's that, too.

Some general stuff:
While I wrote this with two main characters in mind, we can add more if we feel like that adds something. Ages, gender combinations, etc. can be anything as far as I'm concerned; I'm not really into romance and if the characters do have the right chemistry for it, I don't really care what sexuality they are.
I do want to ask people to not go overboard (pun intended) with things like the character's skillset; some useful skills are more than fine, but I personally like this plot to also be about them finding their way in a very new and strange situation, so a seen-it-all survival machine wouldn't be the best fit.

Before we start actually RPing I do want to briefly go over the relationship between the characters at the start, because wether they already know one another or not (perhaps they're friends on a sailing trip, or acquaintances that just happened to be on the same cruise, or they might never have seen eachother before), because that's some useful stuff to know from the start.

CS:
Name:
Brief backstory:
Appearance:

godisking23

Re: [1x1] Stranded

Post by godisking23 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:58 pm

I'm interested