[REQ] The Blue Demon [1 x 1 Roleplay]

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Scott Silverado

[REQ] The Blue Demon [1 x 1 Roleplay]

Post by Scott Silverado » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:27 pm

The Blue Demon

Demon's POV

I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask to be a demon. I didn't ask for the hatred all the humans glare at me with. They all want me dead. I can feel it. Humans are all close-minded and want everything different from them dead. Especially demons. I don't know why. They just do. In a human's mind, all demons are to be killed on sight.

Human's POV

My job is simple. I protect the kingdom from those creatures called demons. I protect the people from other dangers too, but my main focus is demons. In my mind, demons are to be killed the moment they are seen. I have killed several of them and will continue to do it. One night I was out fighting these demonic creatures, when I got injured. I am a knight, so I had to fight these creatures, even if they killed me. Soon, I got light-headed from blood loss, and passed out. But as I was falling unconscious, I saw a flash of blue run past me. The next thing I know, I wake up in a dark room, with light from a fire in a fire pit in the corner. My wounds were cleaned and bandaged, but yet I could see no one. What had saved me? Why am I here?

Need:

Knight (Male or female, Age About 21-22)
"Sonic's the name, speed's my game."

Scott Silverado

Re: [REQ] The Blue Demon [1 x 1 Roleplay]

Post by Scott Silverado » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:28 pm

Name:

Sonic

20 (almost 21)

Male

Bio:

When he was only four years old, Sonic lost his parents to demon hunters. He was out with his parents when his parents got caught in a demon hunter's trap. Being so young, Sonic fled into the trees and was up in a tree when he watched the demon hunter remove his parents' heads. Since then, Sonic hated humans. He had to live on his own, teaching himself how to survive.

Personality:

Sonic has been described as being "like the wind"; a drifter that is always on the move and is noted for being free-spirited and adventurous. He values freedom above all else and lives his life according to his own rules rather than the standards of those around him and without concern for what others think, and enjoys nothing more than traveling the world. Endowed with a strong passion for life, he is always moving forward to look for his next challenge. Sonic is most of the time easy-going, cool and care-free. However, he is often impatient, hates boredom and has a short temper. Because of his impulsive nature, Sonic can be reckless and quick to act before thinking, throwing himself into trouble without a second thought and regardless of other's warnings. Regardless, he is honest and always keeps his promises.

Crush:

Maybe the demon hunter

Mate:

None

Kits:

None

FallOfPrometheus

Post by FallOfPrometheus » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:10 am

Cool if I join?
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon that is dreaming

Scott Silverado

Post by Scott Silverado » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:26 pm

Yes. I am always looking for new partners to do this roleplay with. :)

Scott Silverado

Post by Scott Silverado » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:30 pm

((bump))