The Remaining Hybrids [REQ]

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Scott Silverado

The Remaining Hybrids [REQ]

Post by Scott Silverado » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:31 pm

The Remaining Hybrids

Long ago, when the land and its people was young, there lived superhuman-like creatures called Ghost Hybrids. The Ghost Hybrids, often just called Hybrids, have two forms. A ghost form and a human form, each form resembling the other in same way. However, they stay in their human forms of most the time unless they see a reason to change forms. Often, this will only happened when they are fighting, as being in their human forms lock their ability to use their ghost powers.
Ghost Hybrids are a very proud race yet are very isolated creatures, even to their own species, they make their homes in forgotten areas, like abandoned mansions, forgotten castles, empty caves, abandoned caverns, and mountain tops, anywhere they can go that is away from all of humanity as well as their own kind.

But sadly the humans made a very cruel, sick legend of their species. This legend has caused so much loss and heart ache to the Hybrids. So many hybrids have lost their mates, children to hunters seeking a false story. The cruel legend that was written says that taking the blood, heart, lungs and liver of a Hybrid will grant you immortality as well as their ghostly powers. It was also stated that that bones and teeth of a hybrid have magic use as well. Hunted like game, the few that remained bare scars and heart ache of loss, human they are not, but they still have emotions. Now during the time of merchants, noblemen's, witches and wizards, kings and queens, humans of all ranks and power still seek a Hybrid for the so called immortality and power. Little did they know there are so few left, the remaining are always on the move, hiding what they are in order to survive the world and humans. They are a dying race who all hope and pray that someone, anyone can save them. What would you do if you found a Hybrid?

Roles:

The Found Hybrid (Taken by me)

The One Who Found The Hybrid (The "You.")

Hybrid Hunters

Other Characters (Human, Werewolves, Vampire, Dragons, Etc)
"Sonic's the name, speed's my game."

Scott Silverado

Re: The Remaining Hybrids [REQ]

Post by Scott Silverado » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:36 pm

My character for the roleplay-

Human form:

Ghost form:

Name:

Daniel Phantom

Looks 18, but is actually 120 years (Where is around 18 years of age in Hybrids years)
Male

Personality:

There is not much to say due to the fact of hiding but for his common personality, he is basically a very quiet, not very talkative, always moving from place to place, always avoids crowds except to blend in and kick hunters off his trail, collects books every now and then to pass some time when hiding somewhere

Bio:

You can’t expect Danny to share much about himself or his past, all he can offer is the fact of having lost so many close to him that his hatred for humans is vast as well as deep, he keeps his pain locked away but there are times he feels a hidden away blood lust to kill those who have done him and his kind wrong.Currently Danny has taken roost in a small forgotten castle, it's location in deep in the forest a few miles from town. It was the old castle for the capital of the kingdom before a new castle was built elsewhere and the old one is now surrounded by a forest that grew back.

Crush:

Danny hasn’t found the one for him, and at this point, he really does not care to.

Mate:

Crush is needed to even consider having a mate.

Kids:

He has never had a mate, so how could he have children?

FallOfPrometheus

Post by FallOfPrometheus » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:10 am

Human
Name: Yale Crissly

Personality: What can ya say about Yale?
She’s the type of girl you feel special enough to be noticed by. Someone you can speak with and everything in the world just felt right.
Yet with a characteristic as charming as that can be sometimes made her feel even more isolated.
So Yale often found herself looking off into space waiting something to spark her interest.

You’d never guess but she found anything creepy to be extremely satisfying. She always saw Normality as overrated and unappealing.
And Her passion never depletes when it comes to someone or something she loves.

Biography: Yale grew up in a quiet home in town.
Her mother and father split up when she was just a girl.
Everything went smoothly and she spent time with each of them fairly. And they were extremely hardworking.
Her parents kept things civil and nice for their baby girl.
She never had a sibling but often wondered about whether or not she’d been happier otherwise.
Perhaps less lonely.

So Yale had an abundance of time to discover and research into oddities.
With the forest offering plenty of new life and opportunities.

Crush,Mate,Kids

None.none.none
Attachments
F65FE846-D146-4D98-9926-B3B8C2E04BC1.jpeg
F65FE846-D146-4D98-9926-B3B8C2E04BC1.jpeg (166.15 KiB) Viewed 150 times
D3097E41-0025-4254-A598-4408B1BB2A7B.jpeg
D3097E41-0025-4254-A598-4408B1BB2A7B.jpeg (51.02 KiB) Viewed 224 times
Last edited by FallOfPrometheus on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon that is dreaming

Scott Silverado

Post by Scott Silverado » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:57 pm

Okay. I will post two threads for this roleplay. One out of character, and one in character.

Scott Silverado

Post by Scott Silverado » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:51 pm

Mitsuko

Post by Mitsuko » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:08 am

The One Who Found The Hybrid
Name: Merika Dorena
Personality: Having not many responsibilities, due to her status, Merika has had the privilege of doing just about anything she wanted without getting into too much trouble. She is pretty care-free and tends to come off as though she is spoiled, though she actually is relatively down to earth and cares for the well-being of the kingdom and her people.
Bio: There isn't much to Merika's history. She is the only daughter of the king and queen, and has been raised as such. She spent her days working hard on learning about the history of the kingdom. She also learned diplomacy and how the way the economy and everything worked. She spends most of her time meeting with nobles. Sometimes, she goes out into the city. When she does, she tries to wear normal clothes, but she's still very recognizable. Recently, trouble in the new capital of the kingdom has caused her to flee, leaving her on her own and with nowhere to go. Luckily, she learned the basics of how to use a sword and crossbow which she brought with her.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kids: None
Appearance:

Hope this is ok!
I hope we can be really good friends!

Scott Silverado

Post by Scott Silverado » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:25 pm

The roleplay has started to the In Character thread. If you have posted a character already, please reply to the In Character thread so the roleplay can continue.

FallOfPrometheus

Post by FallOfPrometheus » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:33 pm

I updated my cs
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon that is dreaming