[REQ]Advent of Requiem[1x1]

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
lowlaville

[REQ]Advent of Requiem[1x1]

Post by lowlaville » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:48 am

A mean wearing brown robes and a hood over his figure stood atop a lone tower that stood at the edge of the city behind him. It served as a light post for the dwellers of the Great Desert. The Great Desert covered the entire world, or so the legends say. No one has actually ever managed to survey the full extent of the world they lived in. No one knew what shape it was, or whether or not it was flat, if at all. There were cycles of day and night, of course, but none of the people living in the world understood how it worked. There were no seas to speak of, just rivers, oases and lakes that littered the known Desert. The known dessert, they called it Rumeria, a stretch of the Desert that ran for more than 100,000 miles on a line that covered an area of millions of miles within it. There were natural human establishments like countries, cities and all that fell under these within this area. Old and powerful human mages constantly patrol the border of Rumeria in order to keep out the more dangerous denizens of the vaster desert. Among these include Chaos Primordials, Godbeasts, and Ferocious Beasts, that are so strong that, some of them are very well capable of annihilating the entire human civilization.

Humans, however, were persistent in nature and accord. Driven by hope and ingenuity, they survived where even the most minor changes were provided. Rumeria was the product of persistence and a glimmer of hope. Lately, however, disturbing signs started showing up. In more places than one, Chaos Primordials have turned up dead within the border of Rumeria. These beasts normally lived extremely far away, and you only ever encountered one in about 500,000 years. Ten of them turning up dead within the running of a decade was disturbing news to anyone that heard it. What was killing them and why in Rumeria. These corpses of beasts, Dragons that towered more than 6 miles just washed up like dead fish with no apparent cause of death. There were no bodily injuries to speak of, and their cores remained intact. They were just...dead and lifeless.

The wizard council of Rumeria convened and agreed to send one of its best Wizards out into the desert to see if they could find a cause for this anomaly. He was allowed to take one companion of his choosing on this journey. Word was spread across Rumeria of this particular endeavor and recruitment, and now, a week later, the wizard waited atop the tower outside Basil, waiting for whoever that was willing to go with him on the journey. It was somewhat exciting, to see who it would be that came.

RULES
  • This is the start of shared canon RP's that will extend over multiple RPs. That means any character you create for this RP has a chance to be extended in other RPs. This is not a requirement. I may just request you to use a particular character in the future.
  • Your Character does not have to be a Wizard or of any specific type.
  • Your character must not be god tier [capable of stuff like reality warping or destruction of millions of miles of land with a single attack level of potency]
  • The purpose of this RP is just to meet & greet.
  • All RPF Rules Apply.
  • Maturity, Romance, Flirting or whatnot depends on you as the writer. I'm open to pretty much anything.
  • CS thread: Click here
  • OOC thread: Coming Soon
In the meantime, feel free to put your CS on this thread if you want to. You can format it so.

Name:
Alias(s): If any at all
Alignment:
Faction:
Powers & Abilities & Skills:
Tools & Weapons:
Appearance:
Additional Information if any:

Mighty

Re: [REQ]Advent of Requiem[1x1]

Post by Mighty » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:02 pm

I wanna be in this. Lock me in.

lowlaville

Post by lowlaville » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:07 am

Mighty wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:02 pm
I wanna be in this. Lock me in.
Sounds good. I just need to find the time to come up with a CS. Then I'll put up OOC and IC threads.

Mighty

Post by Mighty » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:51 pm

Yooo! Don't let this die please. Your idea is amazing.