[Req] The Winter Hunt

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

[Req] The Winter Hunt

Post by Monika » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:29 pm

Thousands of years ago, a Demon Lord ruled the land. The world was in near ruin and humans were slaves to the demons that roamed the land. One day, salvation came in the form of a half demon. His mother had been a personal slave to the Demon Lord, and he was born with a compassion for the humans. Growing up with his father and seeing the treatment of his mother, he left the castle, to see the state of the world. And he felt ashamed to be half demon.

Over the years he rallied the humans, freeing them from their Masters, giving them weapons, teaching them how to fight, and leading them in a war against the demons to liberate the humans once and for all.

The bloody war lasted decades, but it finally came to a battle between father and son. In the end, the son was fatally wounded. He used the last of his strength to seal his father away in the Demon Realm. Before he died, he told the humans that should the need ever arise, he would return again one day to help them once more.

A hundred years ago, the Demon Lord's seal was broken, and demons once again flooded the human world, along with the Demon Lord. Humans were well equipped for the ensuing battles, but they didn't have the numbers the demons did. Many cities fell to the demons, and the Demon Hunter guilds struggle to gain ground. The Hunter Council remembered the words of the Demon Lord's son, and knew that help would arrive in the form of a half demon boy.

Though no such event has happened yet, in present day they know it will involve one of the Guild Masters, who happens to be a demon due to a ritual her parents performed on her as a child. The Father Canidate is still unknown.

Of course, if the demons don't kill us, the winter might.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] The Winter Hunt

Post by Monika » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:29 pm

General Rules
  1. Everything must follow the Rules and Guidelines of RP-Forums.
  2. Everything I say is law, and the I get the final word.
  3. Respect EVERYONE. If you don't like a person, play nice. If you're having an issue with someone, let me know. I will deal with it. Don't take it out on the person and be rude.
  4. Keep curse words to a minimal, though I'd prefer you to not curse at all.
RP Rules
  1. This is Literate RPing. Full Sentences, good grammar, no asterisks.
  2. No God Modding. This includes: No grabbing, moving, throwing, hitting, or anything with a completion without giving the target a chance to respond. You cannot grab someone and move them successfully in one post. I give permission to ignore anyone who 'auto' does anything. This is an offence that will get one warning before being kicked out. It is not a hard concept.
  3. No permanent physical or mental damage without consent. This rule is an expansion of Rule 2. You DO NOT cause irreparable damage to someone's character without their consent. That is a form of God Modding. If this happens, I give permission to ignore it. If it happens again, the offender is out.
  4. Don't bother people and beg people to rp with you. Don't Harass, and don't push yourself into a situation just to get attention. I will warn only once, then I will kick you out if it happens again.
  5. EVERYONE must take part in the main storyline that I am trying to put out. I will give people freedom, until I hit the big ol' red PLOT button.
  6. Romance is ok, but if I see people neglecting the rp just to get with someone, I WILL hit the PLOT button, and you won't like it at all.
Please add "I have read the rules and I accept them" at the beginning of your profile to show you have read them. Thank you.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:30 pm

Roles
If you play an evil character, you must play a good one as well. There's plenty of other roles, and you can be in all one guild or between two guilds. If you want a specific role, listed or not, just ask.

The Demon Lord
Demon Lord's Second in Command

The Mother
The Father

Guild A
Guild Master: Taken
Second in Command

Guild B
Guild Master
Second in Command

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:30 pm

Name:
Title:
Time as a demon hunter:
Bio:
Personality:
Place of Guild Mark:
(Every Hunter has a mark of their guild visible)
Skills:
Weapon:
(This is a blessed, demon killing weapon. It can have one anti-demon ability)
Armor:
Appearance:
Anything Extra:

-Greed-

Post by -Greed- » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:41 am

Interested for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

illirica

Post by illirica » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:40 pm

This sounds interesting to me, I would love to join in. Preferably on the demon-slaying side, I'm in the mood to run a demon-slayer.

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Tue May 01, 2018 12:42 pm

sounds cool enough
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

Ash

Post by Ash » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:07 am

Can I plz reserve second in command?, I will have the cs up ASAP

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:08 am

This hasn't seen activity for months. It may not get anyone else interested.

Rosehips

Post by Rosehips » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:17 am

I’m interested too