G.A.T.E.S Academy [REQ][Still Open]

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Aldestion

G.A.T.E.S Academy [REQ][Still Open]

Post by Aldestion » Mon May 07, 2018 6:52 am

CS

Name: Ashai Ito

Age(13-18): 17

Appearance: (Image for Reference below)

Picture in your head that kid who shows up to school driving a Maserati that his dad's company probably payed for. The kid that acts like he's better than everyone else, and usually manages to piss people off more by proving that...well...he is. He doesn't simply walk around the school, he strides, as if he owns the campus. If this brings up any images in your mind, then you know Ashai before you've ever seen him.

Ashai is 6'2" with cold grey eyes that could freeze someone with just a stare, which means just like everything else about his appearance, he doesn't seem to match up with his name at all. His father was Japanese and his mother Swedish, and it appears he got all of her genes. besides the height and eyes, he has flawless porcelain skin, and almost platinum blond hair. He is relatively toned, but not muscular to the point of bulkiness, more built like a runner than a lifter.

Personality: To the average person, Ashai seems to fit with his appearance. He acts as the uncaring, rich, heir to a multi-million dollar corporation. He will be cold hearted, uncaring, inconsiderate, and consistently mildly annoyed toward anyone he doesn't know who approaches him. Due to the power he -used to have before being taken from his family- he trusts no one, accustomed to people attempting to use him for his father's money.

The boy under the suit desperately craves to trust others, to make friends, have a family that he actually sees and cares about him, to rebel, like the music he listens to, and most of all to make music of his own, but 17 years of his father's harsh reality have firmly sealed this boy behind a steel vault door.

Song: "Children of the Sun" by Judas Priest

Power: Manipulation of Light
As if he truly were a child of a sun, Ashai can manipulate, though not create light. If he were to be put in a truly dark room, he would have nothing, but even with the smallest amount of light, he can use his powers to some degree. From the refraction of light to appear invisible, to intensifying light to the point of causing pain or creating fire, his powers are truly luminary.

*Relatives: N/A

*Other: He plays many instruments, but his favorite is the violin.

(( Can't add the pic, so here's a link: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8c/5c/ad ... 4062bf.jpg ))

Why am I like this?
Happiness isn't around the corner...its in the corner

Aldestion

Re: G.A.T.E.S Academy [REQ][Still Open]

Post by Aldestion » Tue May 08, 2018 10:55 pm

I don't mean to be a bother, but is my CS okay? or does it need changes?

Why am I like this?

databaseoverload
Bronze

Post by databaseoverload » Wed May 09, 2018 2:15 am

It’s good
Don’t hold your breath for me
But watching you turn blue would be comforting

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Wed May 09, 2018 5:29 am

Sorry one more question before I join in the rp, is there someone open for me to share a dorm with or will I be alone?

Why am I like this?

WilliamLi

Post by WilliamLi » Wed May 09, 2018 6:07 am

Aldestion wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 5:29 am
Sorry one more question before I join in the rp, is there someone open for me to share a dorm with or will I be alone?

Why am I like this?
I'm a newbie too, so I'm willing. :D
Movie and music man.

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Wed May 09, 2018 6:09 am

Sounds great to me!

Why am I like this?

WilliamLi

Post by WilliamLi » Wed May 09, 2018 6:11 am

Aldestion wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 6:09 am
Sounds great to me!

Why am I like this?
Sweet!

You can write me in while you start, addressing me and whatnot. I'll jump in in the next post,
Movie and music man.

Aldestion

Post by Aldestion » Wed May 09, 2018 6:12 am

Oh I was gonna have them drag me to the food area, I just meant for later when we do go to our rooms

Why am I like this?

WilliamLi

Post by WilliamLi » Wed May 09, 2018 6:15 am

Aldestion wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 6:12 am
Oh I was gonna have them drag me to the food area, I just meant for later when we do go to our rooms

Why am I like this?
I haven't gotten to that part yet, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. :p
Movie and music man.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Sun May 13, 2018 3:49 pm

CS

Name: Tau Nage

Age(13-18): 13

Appearance: Tau is rather short, standing at only 5'2. He has extremely dark skin, due to his Dinka heritage, and his black hair is cropped extremely close to his scalp, almost more like a shadow on his scalp. His eyes are an extremely pale shade of blue, almost white, and he is lean, possessing little fat, but also little muscle, as he doesn't really work out much.

Personality: Tau often comes across as having a very neutral personality, mostly due to the side effects of his personality. He is actually rather cheerful for someone in his situation. He doesn't communicate via words, instead needing to rely on sign language, but he has a surprising sense of humour, if one can learn sign language to figure out what he is saying. Tau doesn't really judge others if he know the situation, but if he is aware of the situation at hand, he can possess a strong opinion, albeit one that is hard to understand for most.

Song(I would prefer not to have repeats): The Sound Of Silence

Power(Must relate to song): Tau's powers are similar to those of Atticus, but only to the extent that they affect an area around him in a certain radius. Tau's powers make it so no noise can occur within the area his powers effect. People can try to talk, and no noise will be made. He doesn't take away people's ability to talk, he just cancels any and all noise/sound within his powers' area of effect. Tau is permanently mute and deaf however, as a side effect of his powers.

*Relatives(If in RP): None
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him