[REQ] [SCI] C17-H21-NO2 (open)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
cz_invazion

Re: [SCI] C17-H21-NO2 (open)

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:33 pm

For the guns I was just saying no modern day model numbers so yeah your Ruger whatever is fine.

As for the Butler thing I need practicality, I already have a M-BOT which is a maid bot and I have a assistant which I can make do whatever. I'm willing for you to be my RHM but I don't need another Butler. And being a right hand man I'd need you to be more business and serious when it comes to operations and challenges.

And you know if neither of that suits you but you still want to be in this you don't have to be part of the gang , you could be anything, even your own gang! That's why this is a open world rp, I don't see why you would want to limit yourself on such a mediocre role as to be a super butler.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Tr0llz0r

Re: [REQ] [SCI] C17-H21-NO2 (open)

Post by Tr0llz0r » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:54 am

I.
Want.
To be.
A butler. Who's? I don't care really...
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:19 am

Ok you want to be a butler fine, but let me tell you, you're going to regret it.

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:37 pm

Yeah, I actually resd the other CSes, and I'll change my role to manager of security.
Last edited by Tr0llz0r on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:28 pm

I'm interested!
Love, Kitty!

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:13 pm

Name: Circe Airynne
Alias: “Claws”
Species: Feline Splicer
---
Skills:
Thanks to her feline attributes, Circe has improved sight in the dark and sensitive ears, able to pick up the quietest of noises. Thanks to her improved hearing, she usually avoids big crowds and events unless equipped with ear plugs as they often cause severe headaches.

She is swift but silent - often scaring people around her. Lifelong work has reduced the sounds of her movement to nearly nothing - giving her great advantages in stealth

Excellent cleaning abilities - after having worked as a cleaning maid for several years and going through post-crime scene cleanup training, helping her stay undercover.

Gear:
Phone (as a Communicational device)

Weapons:
Several tactical knives (Including her favorite, a custom-made Karambit knife).

Accessories:
A hoodie to hide her feline attributes, Combat Boots.

Role:
Cleaner with professional and official training at several post-crime clean-up companies.

Personality:
Circe is a calm and collected woman of few words. She doesn’t chatter with you if she doesn’t have to. The blonde usually keeps her past a secret and is unwilling to talk about it - unless absolutely forced to. Despite her seemingly cold heart, Circe is very fond of old friends and animals of all sizes. Not that she has any.

Bio:
After being doomed to be a Splicer by her parents, Circe hadn’t had the simplest of lives. Ashamed of who she was, she often had tried to injure herself by removing ears and tail - to no avail. In the end she only managed to make small cuts that healed quickly and only left behind small scars that were covered by her hair. In the end she ended up just doing her best to hide her feline attributes, doing her best to avoid any attention she could get. After joining the Reptile inc. she met a man that would change her life - becoming her boyfriend. Now, having a boyfriend in a crime organisation is not a good idea. And so she had to experience her lover getting shot in the head at a weapon trade. Determined to get her revenge, she soon was successful in killing her boyfriend’s murderer. Shortly after this event Reptile had it’s big fall and Circe went into hiding, changing her name and becoming the maid and cleaning staff of a disgustingly rich man who was more than generous with his payments. When hearing about the reformation of Reptile inc., Circe had already done her best to forget her past. She decided to come back as a cleaner for Reptile inc. Nothing easier than getting rid of some traces - especially with years of official training.

Appearance: [Her midriff is usually covered.] At a height of 1.65m and the weight of 50kg, Circe is able to move graciously and quietly. her blonde hair reaches her mid-back but is usually tied up into a ponytail to avoid having it get in the way.
Love, Kitty!

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:13 pm

I like your cs kittycatcookie, welcome aboard. Hopefully I will find time to post my cs and start this soon.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:36 pm

Awesome! :)
Love, Kitty!

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:25 pm

C.s.
Name: Alec Philips
Alias: Boss, Mr. Phillips, Big Toe
Species: Human

Skills: Chemist, natural leader, and quick thinker.
Gear: After the incident he lost his left hand had it replaced with a black tech prosthetic. It has electric pulse knuckle dusters built in, a lighter in the thumb and can be used as a small caliber pistol.

As for owning the gang he has access to what equipment they have. (Currently Two safe houses (a , two vehicles)

Weapons: his weapon of choice is the MagTech NRR (No Recoil Revolver) a six round, high caliber revolver that packs a nasty punch with extreme accuracy. The down side is a jumbo jet taking off is probably quieter. He also carries around a simple sledge hammer in his car at all times.

Accessories: shades, cigarette, flask and his robotic hand is black with gold highlights

Role:The Boss, leader and owner of reptile inc.

Personality: Before the incident he was a fairly carless and generally outgoing individual. Never afraid to open his mouth, have a good time, and tell everyone ‘what the deal is’. But after the incident and the loss of his hand he has gone under a extreme mood change. He still tries to remain fun and carefree but even a blind man could see he is much more secretive, reclusive, and downright paranoid. Even his remaining closest allies he treats them as if he's ready to take them down. Everyone around sees what he's turning into and is afraid he may fall into some dark descent that he may not be able to crawl out of.

Bio: to start it off were going to go back to the time of the “incident” as he calls it. Alec managed to escape his should have been demise by crawling around the bodies until he managed to get out through the sewer system from the basement. The next three days were spent trying to not bleed out and find a doctor who would take cash and keep his mouth shut. The following week he spent trying to get what ever money he could from what the police hadn't taken from his accounts yet. Then he made his way out west under a fake name and identity to Nu-San.

The next three years he managed to find a home, car, and a job (working in a retirement home). Where by some chance or miracle he was found taking care of an old cartel Lord. Alec was his main caretaker and by the time of the mans death, Alec did such a good job he was left a warehouse by the docks for “future entiprises.” After setting up a base of sorts underneath the warehouse he was able to get some sort of income in. The last thing he needed to do was find his old team.

For the ones he found that went west it was rather easy. They didn't need to hide as well as he had to. But for the ones that were still out east by the old location in New Boston. That was a different story. After another quick move out east he managed to track everyone down and bring them back west with him. The ones that didn't comply were given the “tell anyone about me and ill kill you myself.” Routine so hopefully there won't be an issue with that.

Now Alec Phillips is currently in Nu-San trying to rebuild his empire for what feels like from scratch.

Appearance: he's around medium height and medium weight. Dirty blode hair, sharp face, brown eyes, and scars on his body from the various fights and gunshots. His hair is high and tight along with a buzz cut for a beard. Usually he wears a simple outfit of jeans, shirt, sneakers, and a black leather jacket. But for business occasions he wears a black suit with a black and gold tie. He has a tattoo on his right hand with the symbol of reptile inc. the reason for the simplicity of his outfit is he believes it's easier to blend in with a crowd and he hates the fact that everyone has to have bright lights and easily seen tech on them so he tries to avoid that.
hunter_by_nemanja_s-d60il48.jpg
hunter_by_nemanja_s-d60il48.jpg (167.62 KiB) Viewed 164 times
something to go off of

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:17 pm

Alright so I dont think we're going to be picking up anymore stragglers and if anyone else does decide to join I can fit them in. When would you guys be ok with starting this? It could start this weekend, today, tomorrow, next month whenever.