[REQ] [SCI] C17-H21-NO2 (open)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
cz_invazion

[REQ] [SCI] C17-H21-NO2 (open)

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:22 am

[SCI] C17-H21-NO2

(Heavily influenced by popular cyberpunk and dystopian future shows and movies like blade runner, Terminator, Altered carbon, Akira, ghost in the shell, synth wave, basically the 80’s)

(WARNING THIS RP CONTAINS SWEARING, OFFENSIVE TOPICS, DEATH, SUGGESTIVE THEMES, AND JUST STRAIGHT OUT OFFENSIVE MATERIAL! IF YOU ALREADY FEEL LIKE YOU ARE OR GOING TO BE OFFENDED THEN YOU CAN LEAVE AT ANYTIME! DONT GET ME IN TROUBLE IF YOH CANT HANDLE SOME DARKER THINGS!)

3:00 a.m.
New San Diego
Richmond St.
Apartment complex 2899
Your apartment

“Good morning Master, sorry to wake you up so early compared to usual, but Mr. Phillips Is requesting your immediate arrival to Sun Hills at 3:00 a.m. sharp.” Your M-bot™ says to you over the computer. Today was the day, the day that was promised to you five years ago, the day that to all your questions one was going to be answered. The day you find out who sold everyone out.

Five years ago you were part of a large criminal organization called “Reptile” you did everything your mother told you not to and then some. Drugs, money laundering, black market goods, human trafficking, weapon deals, nothing was off the table. But one day when all was chrome, dancing, and fun not just a raid, but a complete massacre where both police and rivals were opening fire on anyone in some strange backwater coup. Those who managed to survive went into hiding, changing identities, trying to cover their tracks, whatever they could to disappear. Some were lucky, others…. Not so much.

Three months ago you received a message, it appeared as a regular spam advert floating around until you noticed something strange. Words were spelt wrong, sentences were incoherent, and a strange but very familiar symbol would periodically flash through the screen. Not too long after the advert came to your window you got a anonymous call. “Guess who's up for round two baby!” Was all that played.

After weeks of searching, messaging, moving across the country… Twice! Those who actually managed to survive all the events finally returned home… sort of… Alec Phillips, your old boss, managed to gather everyone willing to the city of Nu-San with Reptile inc. “starting back up even better than ever” he promises, but with everyone starting back from the ground up… that makes it seem more like a pipe dream.

So where do you stand? Are you one of the few alive who are ready to hop back on the horse and ride it to riches? Are you more just trying to leave the scene as a whole kinda person? Are you anything your little heart and mind can set to from a cop to a traitor to a sushi chef? That choice is all up to you my friend. This is New San Diego and anything is possible baby…

As said before, this is a cyberpunk noir rp. Filled to the brim with crime, drama, action, and bright colors to set the mood. In this RP you can be anything as long as you have some sort of story behind to what your doing (say you want to be a cab driver, fine, but what does he do when he gets home? What kind of people does he drive? What does the guy friggin smell like? ADD DETAILS!). The original plot is a gang of criminals trying to restart a crimewave they owned but now are next to nobodies. And if you think “that's bland, everyone has this kind of thing now.” Yeah well buckel up kiddos because here's my stupid twist to it.

Just because it's the future, doesn't mean you're magically special. Like in G.I.A.S, you're still going to die if you get shot. But if youre in the gang however you get the nice bonus of getting to do your job while trying to not die. There are many roles to fill like Cookers, dealers, runners, security, faces, money handlers, basically it's a business and every position is available. Not to mention with each of those jobs comes their own dangers, especially when the police come and try to kill you.

(Before you say, “what they won't even try to arrest me they'll just shoot me?” I say yes, back in the year 2299, the human population was becoming a little too dense on our planet and prisons were packed tighter than… yeah... So government officials who really don't care about you made a reform that changed basically ever law. Yeah, it takes a lot more to get in trouble BUT almost every crime except for misdemeanors results in a very quick and we'll placed shot to the skull.)

And of course when is say you can be whatever you want I do mean anything. For species we have,

Humans- yeah just humans

Splicers (for the furrys out there)- humans splicing their d.n.a with animals to get some attributes. (Warning, you don't really get any benefits and when I say attributes I mean like cat ears or a little tail not every square inch of you is fur.)

Cyborgs- humans who are enhanced with technology. There are also three categories to chose from in this section too, top market like underneath Armor, Pear tech, sonis which are expensive and offer a couple benefits but are very high quality and not dangerous. Then there's knock off which are cheap, offer no benefits. But they are easily modifiable, easy to repair, and easy to get. And lastly there is Black tech or black market tech, which offers the most benefits… at the cost of being crazy expensive and extremely dangerous. (Like you go to grab a cup and all of the sudden you end up dislocating your shoulder… or worse.)

And lastly Androids- Robots who look and can act exactly like humans but are more assistants to their masters like M-bot™, a maid/house keeping Android. But don't worry if you think you'll just be stuck to doing dishes, though Androids can't directly attack humans they can protect them or if said Android is in sever danger. Also Splicers, Cyborgs, and other Androids don't exactly count as human so go nuts.

Extra information! Transportation consists of hover vehicles, regular vehicles, trains, busses, basically whatever a regular city has. For reptile inc. the main mode of transportation is via motorcycle unless it's a major deal. Weapons both consists of ballistic, non ballistic, melee, laser melee, fisticuffs, hacking, and whatever I Deem ok for robotic enhancements to add.

If you are interested don't be afraid to say so. If I can get enough people I would like to start this right away.
Last edited by cz_invazion on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

TehMagicPudding

Re: [SCI] C17-H21-NO2

Post by TehMagicPudding » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:26 am

I'm in. My body is ready.
Science can't disprove the existence of ninjas, only their direct presence.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:29 am

C.s.
Name:
Alias:(nickname)

Skills:(what is you're character good at or what robotic enhancements do they have?)
Gear: (what you'll think you need)
Weapons:(keep it sensible, if you choose something too silly I will end that quickly)
Accessories: (useless junk for looks)

Role:(should include why you are good for said role)
Personality:(it can be short)
Bio:(it can be short, if part of the gang please include what you did in that hiding period. If not make sure you go into something interesting with your backstory so they are not as bland as a burnt out neon sign.)
Appearance:(it can be written but being cyber punk it shouldn't be all that hard to find a picture of what you want to look like.)

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:29 am

TehMagicPudding wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:26 am
I'm in. My body is ready.
Just posted a cs mate

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:35 am

Neat little hirearchy hear of the reptile gang
Leader: Alec Phillips- Me

Assistant: TehMagicPudding (Hiroyuki Dale "Jeeves")

Right hand (both a yes person and a manager of managers): open

Manager of drug trade (cooking and distribution): open
-cooks, dealers, runners needed

Manager of weapons trade: open
-dealers, buyers, runners needed

Manager of clean up (covers our tracks): open
-Cleaners, hackers, faces needed

Manager of security (you protect everyone and every asset we have): open
- Security team needed
Manager of black market and other sources (every other source of income not precious covered)
- dealers, recruiters, collectors, hackers needed

Other roles people have chosen:

Quirbles- Armand Hultof (FBI/ SWAT detective "Jager")
Kitkat- Genesis Systems Law Enforcement Assistant Protoype ("Ashley", FBI/ SWAT Hacker.)
Last edited by cz_invazion on Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:42 am

Also neat info here. C17-H21-NO2 is the narcotic known as Krokodil or crocodile, hence the Americans Reptile inc. This drug basically is like morphine on drugs, you are very VERY numb and feel little to no pain. You're also bat shit insane and might eat a person when on it. Usually where people inject it, it leaves a nice patch of scar tissue around the injection and makes it very scalely, dead, and most like will rot away as well as a good chunk around it. And last fact most people who take it are addicted instantly, no successful detox treatments yet, and most people tend to die within 1-3 months even after one use.... Yeah...

Some of that stuff is going to be different with ours but just as a bit of background in case you or your character decided to take a drop.

Eat your vegetables, stay in school, DONT DO DRUGS

Quirbles

Post by Quirbles » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:48 am

Reserving an android.
The D is silent, hillbilly.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:09 am

Could an Android be a right hand? How advanced is their A.I.?
"Dreams are certainly nice, but aren't nightmares more exciting?"

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:42 am

ash_minx wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:09 am
Could an Android be a right hand? How advanced is their A.I.?
I'm on the fence about it but I'm not sure if an Android would be a good right hand, hear me out.

Ok so manager of drug trafficking gets the flu, ok your the manager for the day. Then oh no one of the dealers gets the flu, now you have to be a dealer and all of the sudden you find yourself in a alley that you can't run out of and your staring down the wrong end of a shotgun. You cant kill the people because I wouldn't be in any physical harm and seeing as that not severely in danger(I'll get back to this in a moment) you can't do much of anything except say your artificial prayers.

On the other hand Android Ai is very very advanced. While some are programed to be nothing more than rumba's with a mind other Androids can be really advanced with their own unique personalities, quirks, traits, preferences, and so on like a regular human being. The downside is your still only an Android and may be look down on by some of the people and many rules and laws are other in your favor. That and you have to recharge every once in a while bu other than that except for a tad bit of oil you don't need food, water or sleep so you can just keep going.

And lastly when I say in sever danger I mean like your on a bus being held captive by a crazed gunman and it full of kids. That would be sever enough in which case you can snap the guys neck, but just being caught at the wrong end of a bad drug deal is kind of your own shortcoming.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:45 am

Also seeing as everyone is hoping on the Android train I just want to clear this out, whether you are in partnership/ownership with me or anyone you don't have to call them master. I just used the term master as a gender neutral place maker for the intro paragraph. I didn't want people going about thinking this is some sort of BDSM dungeon