[REQ] Mortal Sin (VERY Open)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Water
Bronze

Re: [REQ] Mortal Sin (VERY Open)

Post by Water » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:46 pm

Xcelgamer wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:40 pm
let me cook up something for wrath
Reserved! Thanks for taking an interest.
I am Aqua's Princess

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:48 pm

no problem
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:52 am

Also what time period is this set in?

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:58 am

It's modern but I don't have an exact year. Just assume it's around the 2000's.
I am Aqua's Princess

Vintage

Post by Vintage » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:54 am

Mind if I reserve pride?
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:56 pm

Name: Jessi “Berserker” Truss
Role: Wrath
Powers:
Neverending Rage - Simple and obvious the angrier she gets the tougher she is to kill. In simple words, trying to kill her just makes her harder to kill

Profession: Gang leader

Bio: Jessi even at a young age exuded an aura of don’t **** with me, and leadership. This continued all the way through school, leading to her building up multiple groups of delinquents over different school, as well as her quickly starting and ending fights with her almost always the only one left standing in those fights with her enemies bloody, broken and any other injuries they had. Due to the near daily big fights she was in, she and her group where very rarely in classes, every school she went to was the exact same story, she started fights, ended those fights, got suspended and eventually expelled, hell, even those stuck-up correctional schools couldn’t get her to stop or affect her in anyway besides giving her new friends and enemies to beat the snot out of.

Until she was able to drop out of school this continued forever. The second she was able to leave school she jumped that boa, talked to her closest friends in all the schools she had ever been to and the ones that hadn’t decided to change their ways, joined up with Jessi and formed a gang together with her, as her savagery, natural leadership and other things, was a natural fit for the boss, deciding what places to hit with the tactic most off being shoot or kill everything between them and what they want and leaving the selling of that stuff is handled by her lieutenants. Although this tactic has caused a lot of carnage, however this just made Jessi want to cause more and more with her Daughters of Ira being around 72 total members for now and unlike some other sins *cough* Lust *cough* Wrath would only run from a fight from anyone when she ran out of ammo and/or her weapons break.

Appearance: Image

Extra information:

-She leads a gang called the Daughters of Ira (90% of her Gang being women of course)

-She loves all members of her gang and a sure-fire way to find yourself being destroyed physically and/or socially is to screw with any members of
her gang especially lieutenants

-The redder her eyes the greater her anger is

-She isn’t what someone would call book smart although she is smart in other ways

-

GreasyOypus

Post by GreasyOypus » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:51 pm

I wanna make a Sloth guy but I feel like he would work better in service to someone? If that makes sense? Any one here willing to take on a Sloth underling? ;3;
WubbaLubbaDubDub

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:22 pm

Sure. Ill take him under mah wing.
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!

GreasyOypus

Post by GreasyOypus » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Sweet, thank chu
WubbaLubbaDubDub

GreasyOypus

Post by GreasyOypus » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:59 pm

Hope this is good for ya

Name: Danniel Leslie Chaplain, also known as Dosser (essentially meaning a lazy person), a teasing name.
Role: Sloth
Profession: Criminal
Bio: Daniel seems to be pretty certain of who is and comfortable in his own skin, but in all honesty he has no idea he is a reincarnated capital sin. He's too simple minded and careless to have figured out or even remember something like a past life. Growing up was easy for him, despite being a couch-potato, he figured out ways to get what he needed. With the help of the ambitious Jonathan ghost, he abandoned his broken home at a young age and quickly adjusted to a life of crime; a now normal routine for him.
Appearance: A husky man with a lot of hair and an unkempt beard, standing near 6 foot. He often wears a hat and some shades to cover his tired brown eyes when out and about.
VALORIZAÇÃO-HOMENS-GORDINHOS-26.jpg
VALORIZAÇÃO-HOMENS-GORDINHOS-26.jpg (45.79 KiB) Viewed 245 times
Extra information:
Profession
- He works under Ghost at the Hands of Greed organization, usually doing whatever is asked of him as long as something is promised in return.

Abilities
- Danny is known for his lazy tendencies and not seeming to move much when settled down at home. Sure, he's genuinely a lazy ass, but he requires large stores of energy if he is to be any use. This energy is built up through naps, calories and more naps.

- The large man possesses the convenient ability of brute strength. Of course, he can only pull out the big guns if he's had a decent day of lounging. However, it isn't something be often worries about, as he is resilient and not easily harmed. Sure, a bullet can pierce his skin, but for some reason he doesn't seem to be able to acknowledge the pain. Yet if you find yourself in a fist fight, you might find yourself either losing or you better prepare for a long tussle.
WubbaLubbaDubDub