[One] The Hunter Now Hunted (SF)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

[One] The Hunter Now Hunted (SF)

Post by Monika » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:28 am

He was a highly respected, and feared, assassin within the organization, one that people called up when the task was too difficult for your every day assassins. He was able to complete jobs that were too high risk, or too secure. Even other assassins feared angering him, or having him sent after them. That is, until he decided to break one of the rules. His reasons were his own, but now he's on the run with an extremely high bounty on his head and assassins world wide attempting to kill him. Not just for the bounty, but for the glory of being able to do the impossible.

And one day, while taking down some sent for him, he ended up extremely wounded.

But he didn't die. He was found by a woman named, who decided to stop and help. She wasn't a stranger to seeing wounds like his. The woman who raised her would sometimes come home with bullet and stab wounds. So she fixed him up. She has her own set of problems, even unknown to her. People have been looking for her for a long time. So what happens when the people after him, lead others straight to her?

Crappy intro, I know. General rundown: Baddass Assassin gets wounded and taken care of by a girl, who has a past that she doesn't remember which comes into play during all that.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [One] The Hunter Now Hunted

Post by Monika » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:28 am

Main Character

Name:
Alias: (Aliases and nicknames)
Skills: (Learned/Practiced)
Abilities: [Natural/Magical (if we want to go that way)]
Weaknesses:
Bio:
Extra:
Appearance:

Side Characters

Name:
Alias: (Aliases and nicknames)
Weaknesses:
Bio: (Optional)
Extra:
Appearance:
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:30 pm

Stop spoiling John Wick 3 for me!

Gawd...
"Everyone's an Atheist until turbulence starts shaking the plane".

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:32 pm

Lol. Yes. It is in the theme of John Wick. Now shush. If you want, we can make our own Chapter 3. Lolol

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:34 pm

>~> I dun wunna 3

Keanu my luv, plz don't do dis to me

But there is a character concept that I was gonna try in LoA but I think it could work better here!

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:35 pm

How much of the girl's background would you want to know ahead of time? Lol

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:38 pm

Hrm....I dunno, probably not that much. >~>

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:42 pm

Main

Name:
  • Abeandra Riraven
Alias:
  • Colette Pithras
    • Abeandra's real name.
    • Abeandra is a quiet girl who stays mostly to herself. It's not that she doesn't like people, she just doesn't have much to say. Not much scares her, except a few things she has dubbed to be completely irrational and hates the fact that it bothers her. She's terrified of being in the dark, feeling almost as if she is being watched, or that something is there with her. She hates complete silence, because she is almost positive she hears things. Guns make her uncomfortable, and so does hearing the word 'father'. She has no clue why, but those are things that get to her. And she does whatever she can to make sure no one finds out.

Most likely due to Kirana, she has grown to want to help those in need. She does what she can to help others out, and dislikes it when people take advantage of others.
    Skills:
    • Accuracy
      • Abeandra is pretty accurate in just about anything she does. Most accidents that people would have in daily life, she doesn't have. She's never accidentally cut herself, or tripped over anything. If she tosses anything in the trash can, or sink, or wherever she intended on it landing, she makes it without really even noticing. It seems like nothing to her, or to the average person, but with a weapon in her hand, it would make her deadly.
    • Firearm Knowledge
      • Abeandra somehow knows how to work most basic firearms, including how to clean them.
    Weaknesses:
    • Guns
      • Abeandra doesn't like guns. She doesn't know why, but they make her uncomfortable. She will avoid even touching one at all costs.
    • Complete Silence
      • Abeandra can't stand silence. Even after a short time, she starts to hear things. Voices whispering to her and talking to her. Too long in complete silence would break her down and cause her to start talking to herself.
    • Complete Darkness
      • Abeandra is afraid of the dark. It's something that has stuck with her since Kirana found her. Even though most people start to see things in the darkness, what Abeandra sees are almost real to her, more like hallucinations as opposed to dark shapes.
    Bio:
    • Abeandra doesn't remember much of her childhood or even the first half of her life. She knows she was found and raised by a Japanese woman named Kirana Riraven, and was given her name by her. By the time she was in her twenties, Abeandra was on her own. She was given a small house a bit out in the country, along with everything she could want. Kirana has kept her sheltered, and Abeandra doesn't think anything of it.
    Extra:
    • Abeandra has an extremely high pain tolerance, to the point that she is believed to have CIP (Congenital insensitivity to pain).
    Appearance:
      Has a long scar down the inside of her left arm, with another shorter scar overlapping the middle of it

Monika
    Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:42 pm

You get the very vague bio. Lol

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:45 pm

Ah ok! Niceu! Niceu!