[F] Angel Falls

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
TheDarkOne

[F] Angel Falls

Post by TheDarkOne » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:23 am

In the beginning, the Almighty willed the world into being, a perfect realm of life, love and light. From the sky and sun, to the earth and waters, all was crafted as He willed it. The Almighty then filled the world with all manners of beasts and flora, and to rule over them, He made mortals. Mortals were crafted in His image, smarter than all other beasts and He gave the world to them. But mortals were flawed. The darkness in their hearts led them to fight amongst themselves, wage war, commit murder and tarnish the perfect world the Almighty created. And from the darkness, the reflections of their hearts, came monsters. From the meek and weak, to those the size of mountains, they reflect the evil inside mortals. The Almighty wept, for He loved His creations and it pained Him to see them destroy the world He had gifted them. The Almighty turned His back on the world and the mortals, but not without giving one more gift to mortals. The Angels.

The Angels were created in much the same way as mortals, built in the image of the Almighty, but without the dark flaws of the mortals. The Angels were gifted with long life, living to thousands of years old, and with a strong grasp of magic. The Almighty also gave them the floating city of Celessia, high above the world where they could look down at the mortals. Before He left, the Almighty gave the Angels their task. To watch over the mortals, protect them, and to hear their prayers. When the prayers were answered, when mortals were kept safe on long journeys, they would give thanks to the Angel watching over their town. Their gratitude would manifest physically to Angels as their benevolence. They would take this orb of bright light, and return to Celessia to offer it up to the God Spring, a pool of pure benevolence that flows throughout all of the city. The Angels believe that when they offer up enough benevolence, the Almighty will return to the world, and lead them in purifying the mortals of the world, banishing the darkness and creating Paradise where mortals and Angels could live together in harmony. But like everything, the mortals must have faith for they cannot see the actions of the Angels. Invisible to their flock, an Angel would watch over a town, village or city, answering prayers and collecting the benevolence. These were called the Guardians. When an Angel would pass, their apprentice would take up guardianship of the town, the name of the old guardian wiped and replaced on their statue, while all mortals would give thanks to the new Angel, their minds altered to forget the old.

However as time marched forward, Angels and their actions would start to fade from the minds of mortals. While some villages stalwardly follow their faith, others have forgotten and stopped giving thanks. The Hyperion Empire has risen in the east, who have quelled the Angelic Faith in their lands and have prepared to assault the western lands, eradicating it in its entirety. Led by Emperor Maximillian, he seeks to fashion himself as God on Earth, and has destroyed the statue of every village Guardian to try and remove the very memory of the Almighty and his Angels. Rumour has it, the Emperor also searches for a way to find and destroy Celessia, where the God Spring has begin to shimmer brightly, leading Angels to believe their duty is nearly complete and that the appointed time has almost come.

But enough recapping history for today young Angels. For the time has come for you to recieve your guardianships. You've all studied long under the guidance of Seraphiel, and I'm sure you'll all make great Guardians down in the Protectrate. Now make your way up to the peak of Celessia, to the ruins of the Almighty. May He smile down upon you as you receive your towns. Now please! You wouldn't want to be late.

(In this RP, you will take the place of a young Angel, who is about to receive their Guardianship from their master, Seraphiel. However with changing events down in the Protectorate, the realm of the mortals, you and your fellow students and friends will have to band together to protect not only your flock, but also Celessia itself. Please let me know if you are interested, and put up a CS when you'd like. No need to put up a biography, as this is your tale)

Name:
Personality:
Fighting Style:

FallingRobin

Re: [F] Angel Falls

Post by FallingRobin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:04 pm

//your righting is phenomenal ~ I'm not sure what CS is though I'm so sorry. I would very much so appreciate if i could Role play with you

Name: Casiah
Appearence: he's shorter 5'3 with blonde hair. His eyes are a piercing bright blue. Cas has pale skin, along with freckles littering his shoulders and bridge of nose and glitter out across his cheek bones
Personality: hes shy and quiet but very detemerined and protective over his family, friends, and humans.
Fighting Style: he's Amazon with a bow and arrows though he lacks in hand to hand combat. His reflexes surprise most.

I hope that's okay. I can add not or a face claim if your like just let me know~

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:05 pm

I am quite interested in this. I hope you'll accept my happy little child!
Name: Yuuto Genju
Appearence:
9eb50b5f2cd4b0b39a1cb42322fabb50--short-blond-hair-blond-hair-blue-eyes-guys.jpg
9eb50b5f2cd4b0b39a1cb42322fabb50--short-blond-hair-blond-hair-blue-eyes-guys.jpg (11 KiB) Viewed 411 times
Personality: Yuuto is a very cheerful and positive guy. He can lighten the mood and has a lot of patience. He never drops his smile though, which can result in him looking scary when he's angry. He always seems to know what's wrong and how to help. He always puts up a front so no one ever sees him sad or scared. Despite being friendly to everyone, he doesn't like being around a lot of people. He iss friendly but doesn't give anyone his trust easily.
Fighting Style: He's very skilled in ranged and close combat. However, he isn't all that good at using weapons. His attacks are usually magic based.
"Dreams are certainly nice, but aren't nightmares more exciting?"

TheDarkOne

Post by TheDarkOne » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:44 pm

Thank you both for posting, however this has a more fantasy medieval setting, and I was hoping for more detail in personality and appearance, as well as generally through the RP.

I appreciate you don't have a bio heading, as it was intended to forge your bio and story through the RP, but I was hoping for more. If you would like to expand, change and elaborate, that would be great.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:29 am

TheDarkOne wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:44 pm
Thank you both for posting, however this has a more fantasy medieval setting, and I was hoping for more detail in personality and appearance, as well as generally through the RP.

I appreciate you don't have a bio heading, as it was intended to forge your bio and story through the RP, but I was hoping for more. If you would like to expand, change and elaborate, that would be great.
I usually do images of real people for appearance but I can work on the personality.
"Dreams are certainly nice, but aren't nightmares more exciting?"

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:44 pm

Name: Norn Boreas
Appearance: adding this later
Personality: Jolly... Unless you mess with his peeps. In that case, he's quite terrifying. Other than that, he's basically a battle-loving papa bear.
Fighting Style: Specializes in wielding polearms and proficient in wielding a shield and axe. Uses fire magic for enhanced attacks and mobility. In other words, he is a high-mobility tank that deals burning damage with a chance to set enemies ablaze.
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!