[Req] Exalt! 2

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Tr0llz0r

Re: [Req] Exalt! 2

Post by Tr0llz0r » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:02 pm

Ah, I'll edit it immediately.
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:08 pm

Name: Sharla
SO: She will take anyone who wants her

Appearance: Sharla stands in at around 5’5” however she is well muscled, i mean you would have to be while carrying a 22 ft snake around, with deep green hair with it reaching the floor. Her face is well rounded, not too pudgy but not to sharp with deep sea blue eyes. Her skin is a deep, bronzish, tan all over. Uh yeah her clothes will be where the clothes section is

Personality:
Sharla is always direct in what she is saying all though it’s always in a peppy tone rather than being malicious, as it was part of how she was raised. Despite her directness with everyone she is almost always able to put a smile on a person’s face just down to the fact she is just so damn peppy. She is always thinking of her life project asking closer friends if they want to take part of it and despite her knowledge of chemistry and human anatomy, she isn’t what you would call book smart, she knows the stuff but can’t really discuss it with other people who are in similar fields of expertise. Whenever someone pisses her off, she sorts of just goes wild unable to listen to reason and only snaps if she gets knocked out or the person she is pissed off at is knocked out,

Like(s): Magical creatures, tricking people into doing her dirty work, her project

Fear(s): Going into a feral rage and never coming out of it

Goal(s): To try and find a way to create serums, potions, etc to turn others who are WILLING to be part human part animal/monster

Backpack: Snake food, pencil, scattered notes on monsters, ingredients, cutting tools, Little handcrafted dolls

Weapon(s): 360x pins, handcrafted dolls

Wearing: Over her face is white face paint that is styled after a snake face, with body paint going around her left upper arm in just a simple cylinder with triangles below it, around her stomach and her back is a paint of a giant snake, as well as a circle within a square around her MAIN casting hand. In her hair she wears a small group of bright multi-colored feathers that seemingly just stay there. To keep some sense of decent modesty, she wears a deep, purple silk cloth to cover her assets which is kept together by a single golden, and is also covered with some furs around the silk. The same goes with her skirt-like thing, however it is kept together by a rope that also holds the stuff that is in her “backpack” on her left leg it only reaches her knee whereas on the right it goes down to the ankle. Around her ankles, wrists and necklace are all some form of jewelry. No shoes, barely a shirt, hoping to get some service.

Animal companion: Lily the reticulated python.
Image She is a monster of a snake standing in, from head to tail, at around 22 ft

Skills:
- Knowledge of Human Anatomy
- Knowledge of Chemistry
- Throwing her voice

Amon preference: Manipulation

Spells:
Pin control – A simple manipulation spell, that allows Sharla to control the +300 pins she has into attacks. However, the main use of this spell is to insert enough of the pins into a person and control them, although through this method they still have some control
Doll Helpers – She keeps about 10 or so little dolls. They are all based around on what she hopes will happen when she creates the serum, potion thing. Anyway, by using her Voodoo she can have up to 2 (for now), to help in multiple tasks, be it spying, getting her ingredients, attacking, etc.

Extra: Lily is often just coiled up around Sharla just lazing about until provoked.
Last edited by Xcelgamer on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:17 am

I might join this with a different character
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:49 am

@Xcel, when you say massive and well-muscled, does that mean she's got a ton or a few visible muscles?

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:35 am

Uh, thanks for pointing that out I must have missed that in editing. She isn't like bodybuilder ripped but somewhere in between. My best example for a visual would probably be korra.
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Oh, noice.

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Oh, I thought she was a ripped fat lady lol. Are both of you done with your characters?

@jasmine

You're always welcome to join but if you can't have a character done by tomorrow I'll be starting without you. You can still join though.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:29 pm

Are they all humans in this one?

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:43 pm

Remember in the last one I said you can look like whatever you want but all player characters are considered human. It's the same in this one so you could have no skin and look like you've been hidden in some ancient tomb for thousands of years and you'd still just be an everyday human, you'd just look different.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:58 pm

Coolio! I think I might make Donavan or whatever his name was again xD