[Req] Exalt! 2

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Xcelgamer

Re: [Req] Exalt! 2

Post by Xcelgamer » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:23 pm

@ I was ungraceful
Nope I just missed some of it in editing as i was planning for Sharla to be taller than 6' and just forgot to remove the left over bits of that original idea
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:45 pm

The rp's out. Sorry I didn't do a link.

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:49 pm

W.I.P

×Name×
×Gender×
Female

×Age×

×SO×
Bisexual

×Appearance×
×Personality×
×Likes×
×Fears×
×Goals×

×Backpack×
×Weapons×
×Wearing×
×Animal Companion×

×Skills×
×Amon Preference×
Transformation

×Spells×

×Extra×

×Name×
Cain (Unknown)

×Gender×
Male

×Age×

×SO×
Straight

×Appearance×
Cain is almost a giant, he's 7 feet, 3 inches tall and muscular. He's a very attractive man with many scars, but that doesn't stop the ladies at all. In fact, many ladies asked him where he got his scars from. He has a very handsome, yet scary face. Cain has scars on his face and has on over his right eye. He has beautiful hazel with black hair, some of it is starting to turn sliver, making him seem a bit older. Cain has a tattoo on each of his arms and one on his chest. He usually wears dark clothing and doesn't wear a shirt often.  Just a quick warning, he's super strong and protective. He's not afraid to kill someone with his bare hands.

×Personality×
Cain is what you would call a man's man. He has embodied a macho personality since he was young and had to take on the role of father. Rather than talk about his feelings Cain will give a sarcastic comment or blow it off as nothing he couldn't handle, not to worry. A tough guy, he pretends he can take it all while suffering on the inside. Family comes first for Cain, he goes above and beyond the title and even admits to not wanting to disappoint anyone. He does not come off as caring, but he is a man who feels deeply, he just hides that feeling.

He is a brash man who has a blunt, cocky way of speaking. Confident in himself outwardly almost at all times and inwardly while he may doubt, Cain does not give up. He believes in humanity's right to freedom and even though obtaining that costs him what he cares most for in the world, Cain does what needs to be done. He will plan out his attack, if he has the time. But if some one he cares for is in danger and time isn't an option. Cain has no issue with rushing in guns blazing and winging it. He treats most women as a good time, fun to talk to. He likes to pull pranks, crack jokes, drink beer and in general satisfy the urges he has, when he has them, fighting included. There are a few women who can count as friends or close to Cain and those are women who seem to be able to get through to him on a more intellectual level than other women do.

Cain has a fierce reputation, known as a dangerous and fearsome. He is not above name calling or putting people in their place for the sheer purpose of entertainment. He is of a dark nature, and takes great pride in his role, and all he has achieved in this position. Whether it be his encounters with women, or all the gold and riches. With that said, he does enjoy the company of women and will often find himself in such company and is found the nearest tavern. A great deal of his charm is revealed through his story telling. Having explored the world, he has a great deal of knowledge and can keep a crowd interested by the stories he has to share.

He has a skewed sense of honor, referring to himself as a man with a code of honor, however is not above killing needlessly should someone dare challenge him to such a fight. He is a determined and vindictive man, never one to back down from his purpose. He has a higher education than one would assume. He will never admit fear nor defeat, and never backs away from a fight or challenge.

Cain is described as swashbuckling, sexy, charming, handsome, flirtatious, and adventurous pirate. He may deem himself a dashing rapscallion, but in truth he is also exceptionally sincere, loving, gentle and tender. Strong in his motivations and convictions. He acts mean until someone shows him the love he needs. Soon after he'll return the feels for the person and when Cain loves, he loves with his whole heart. He fights for what he wants and believes in, and wants to be a honorable man.

×Likes×
- Food (Mainly meat)
- Telling stories
- Cute women
- Fighting

×Fears×
Unknown

×Goals×
Have more things to tell about, more stories about his adventures.

×Backpack×
×Weapons×
×Wearing×
×Animal Companion×

×Skills×
×Amon Preference×
Transformation

×Spells×

×Extra×
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:58 pm

Anyone willing to be harassed by a bunch of npcs? Preferably the scummy loan shark kind?

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:25 pm

Well, Sharla is new to here so pick me
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:34 am

I already have the next post written up. Just waiting on you guys.

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:35 am

I'll try to finish mine today or after school tomorrow

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Also...

@Jasmine

Damn that's a lot of personality! I like it. Can't wait to see you aboard.

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:40 am

Thank you xD I was gonna write a bio until I noticed I didn't need one

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:42 am

Yeah, you can put a bio in extra but that's only if you want.