[Req] Exalt! 2

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Tr0llz0r

Re: [Req] Exalt! 2

Post by Tr0llz0r » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:01 am

Really quick question, since Transformation is basically alchemy, does that mean that transformation amon users can create things like homnuculi?

Also is it possible to make primitive ballistic weaponry later on (i.e. bombs, cannons, primitive firearms)? I must know this, so I don't do something I'm not allowed to do.
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:02 am

To make humnculi you need to use still living subjects. It's not a very well known art so you may see them in broud daylight and most people won't know what they are. As for ballistic aslong as you have all the ingredients a transformer could make a bomb instantly.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:12 am

Are there stuff like runes and magical rituals in this world?
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:30 am

Runes no and depends on what you mean by ritual.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:17 am

ok, well there goes those two skills

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:43 am

I'm just waiting for you guys to re post your character sheets and then we can start. Just to remind you guys we're going with plot 1.

@xcel
If you need any help with your character just ask either through pm or on here.

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:32 am

Character sheet (CS):

Name: Blake Knight
SO: He likes dem ladies
Appearance:

Tattooed family crest on right shoulder (picture is King's Brand- Hollowknight)
Personality: Being the eldest of 5, Blake is often seen with a fatherly attitude of doing things. Also, contrary to his unkempt appearance, he is quite serious in any jobs he does, and sometimes finds a way to make the job fun. He is also very social. Being the social type, he is generally a very happy person , and is nearly impossible to make mad. But, mess with those he calls his friends, and he will punish you.

Like(s): Any animal that is (or can be) a pet, same thing with monsters
Fear(s):(optional)
Goal(s): Have at least 1 pet per every existing species (count: 0 )

Backpack: Steel ingots, rations, sleeping mat, blanket, rope, torch, 2 staffs made through transformation [made of multiple kinds of wood (fixed to outside of bag)], leather strips, and a staff cut into 5 pieces
Weapon(s): A maul (hammer, not axe), a poleaxe, a one-handed axe, a shield, and 2 daggers
Wearing:
Clothes: A white long-sleeved button-up shirt (unbuttoned at the top), a pair of black pants, a brown leather 2-inch wide belt, steel-toed boots, and a cloak to cover his bag
Armor: Image
Only, replace the orange with red.
Animal companion: None currently

Skills:
-Zoology- Blake has studied profusely the habitats, mannerisms, etc. of almost every creature he could, resulting in KNOWLEDGE
-Metal-bending- The ability to use metals (primarily steel for Blake) as materials for transformation
-Wood-bending- The ability to use wood as materials for transformation
Amon preference: Transformation
Spells:
-Transmutation- Basic transformer ability to change one object into something of equal or lesser value
- ? - [CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE]

Extra: Blake seems older than he is, do to his "fatherly aura". Blake normally keeps his armor and weapons in their base forms while protected (i.e. being somewhere public while travelling. He has a set of handmade "Knuckles" (Brass knuckles not made out of brass) for fistfights. The patriarchs of his family (father, etc.) love the glory of battle. The extra leather in his bag is used to assemble a harness so he can carry the maul, poleaxe, and shield on his back and the one-handed axe on his hip (he stashes the daggers somewhere on his armor.
Last edited by Tr0llz0r on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:33 am

I know it's the same, I just heavily edited it, and can't think of a second spell.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:10 pm

So i'm taking the pins thing for Sharla (my character). What about being able to control 1 or 2 dolls for now?

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:15 pm

@xcel
That works, dolls/puppets would work perfectly.

@trollz0r
Full metal alchemist level stuff is advanced transformation magic. Thing avatar for basic transformation spells. Also different materials bend and stretch different so you also need to specify what kind ofmaterial your used to using. For example: metal bending: the ability to bend metal or wood bending: the ability to bend wood, not bending: the ability to bend anything. Also full metal style transformation magic would technically be atomic bending since you are just reorganizing the atoms of a material.