[Req] The Oizer Quarantine

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Cezoric

Re: [Req] The Oizer Quarantine

Post by Cezoric » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:30 pm

Alright, but I did say a description for a custom race is very useful. If I'm not given one I'll give one myself.
Hack 'n Slash.

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:03 pm

Oh, so here are the specs of the Lycan species:

There are two kinds of Lycans: Human and Canine.
The human subspecies of Lycans are human in every way except for their tail, ears, and (if they had no education) communicating through growls, howls, and barks. There are also those of the Human subspecies of Lycan that look human, but possess more acute senses, which are fairly uncommon.

The Canine subspecies of Lycans are essentially werewolves, but with human cognitive abilities, and both canine and human means of communication.

Lukas is a Lycan of the human subspecies that looks human, with the acute senses.

Here’s the info I had written out. If I need to change it, just tell me.
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!

Cezoric

Post by Cezoric » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:08 pm

Sounds good
Hack 'n Slash.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:56 am

CS: WIP
Name: Dr. Christine Palene (old alias)/ Jane Doe (current alias)/Jewls (criminal alias)
Race: Human
Biography:
Job/Position: Pharmacist/Gang Leader of “The Masqueraders”
Appearance:
Extra: While her short height would be a dead giveaway to her identity, however nothing has been proven as she has never been seen helping them and she has been robbed by “The Masqueraders”
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Cezoric

Post by Cezoric » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:00 pm

I love all of these, but the only problem I'm seeing is that there is no biography.

Edit: If there isn't enough lore, I'll add some in and when I'll also get an OOC thread up so you can ask any question you want.
Hack 'n Slash.

Cezoric

Post by Cezoric » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:56 pm

CS:
Name: Edward Samuelson
Race: Human
Biography:
Edward was born in a rich family, he was raised to run a company, but he tried to get a position in the city. He did, he continued to stay in the city’s government from then on. Finally he ran for Mayor, but of course after being elected the worst plague in history struck the city. He didn’t know what to do, so fear took hold of him, he put the sick in the docks and walled that district off. The guilt of that act eats at his soul every day, and has holed himself up in the Officials District.
Job/Position: Mayor
Appearance:
Edward stands at about 5’10” when he straightens his back, but recently has started slouching. His face almost always has a troubled expression as he paces in his office daily, the confidence he used to have has faded from it. This is also evident in his attire, he wears white button-up shirts with a necktie which is either hastily tied or not tied at all and his shirt is never tucked into his dress pants while he is in his office. When he is presenting he tries to look as formal as possible, tying his tie properly and tucking in his shirt but he still wears a long black jacket to cover up his shirt and tie incase he did a sloppy job.
Extra:

CS:
Name: Samantha Rizer
Race: Mental Sorcerer
Sorcerers are those born with an ability to control the forces around them, they are hung when they’re discovered in some lands including Nixus (This continent). Many people have theorized as to why people are born this way and many doctors, scientists and other such people would literally kill to get their hands on the body of a sorcerer, and those who have have discovered an odd stone-like object near the large intestine. This object is subconsciously controlled by a sorcerer when “casting” and somehow taps into an unknown source of energy to allow the control of specific forces. These forces are categorized into 3 different categories, Physical, Spiritual and Mental. Physical is the most common and they’re able to “cast” physical “spells” which include the stereotypical fire, water, earth, etc. Spiritual is less common and the weakest of the three, Spiritual allows the ability to heal minor wounds and see “visions” of the futures of others, oftenly Spiritual Sorcerers are your local fair’s fortune tellers. The third and final category Mental allows the ability to tap into certain areas of the mind, and these are your mind readers and empaths, they often use their power to their advantage to sway the minds of others.
Biography:
Sam had always had the odd ability to know what her friends were thinking, at first this was just a cool party trick, then the Emperor came to power. He formed his “Prophets” which hunted down magical peoples and creatures, to destroy their “heretical” powers. Sam had to stop showing off her tricks and her parents ended up putting her into hiding. After months she finally came out and wandered off, she was picked up and taken in by a bar owner, he didn’t know what to do with her so he just put her to work. She had to serve drinks to the patrons of this bar, Sam was just happy that it was a pretty quiet place most of the time, and the bar owner never made her serve on a busy night. When the Plague rolled around the owner caught it and he was sent off to the docks, she inherited the bar and has kept it going since.
Job/Position: Barkeep
Appearance:
Sam stands at about 5’9” and holds a bored expression on her face most of the time. She puts her long, red hair, into a ponytail most days, and only wears it loose when she heads out of the bar. She wears a button-up shirt, black button vest and a black skirt most days and adds a long grey jacket when she heads outside into the cold city.
Extra:
Hack 'n Slash.