[One] Shackles [Interest Check]

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Jex

[One] Shackles [Interest Check]

Post by Jex » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:23 am

No need for a major intro to this but just a brief description incase someone wants to add in any ideas /suggestions

(Muse A) is a loner , a newly made detective in a special unit on the force. Aside from infiltrating gang organizations and operations they never found anybody to care about. Thats until one day by accident meets (Muse B) who by coincidence was a perfect match for them. Over the months they got to know each other and everything seemed to be what (Muse A) wanted their whole life. One day during a special operations brief to take down a new crime wave scaling high in the city the other team members recommended starting with the small fish to weasel their way up their list. A book of photo suspects were shown to the group and among them was (Muse B) which shocked (Muse A). Now (Muse A ) must decide to be committed more to their career or stay loyal to someone they feel deeply for .

I really want this RP's direction to be up for grabs wherever it leads to !
Preferably I would like to be Muse A but I can also insist Muse B as well.
- Settings : Modern Time
- Must post a paragraph minimum
- Side characters sheet will be dropping in and out of the RP , those details will be in the CS section once the link is up .
- This is a sorry in Advance but I may get carried away with some of my posting D:
Last edited by Jex on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Go Crazy.. PUT EM IN A COFFIN! "

The-Saint

Re: (One) Shackles [Interest Check]

Post by The-Saint » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:31 am

okay, this has my attention
Nothing beats love, except a M32 rotary Grenade Launcher

Jex

Post by Jex » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:45 am

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5895 heres a link to the CS thread ! which one would you rather be ?

The-Saint

Post by The-Saint » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:37 am

is it cool if i'm the detective

Jex

Re: [One] Shackles [Interest Check]

Post by Jex » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:54 pm

Yeah we can work with that !

The-Saint

Post by The-Saint » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:23 pm

Actually, sorry for doing this, but i thought about it, and i actually like Muse B better, i hope this is okay with you, and i want to apologize again for being so wishy washy

The-Saint

Post by The-Saint » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:04 pm

Name: Jackie Valentine (goes by Val also)
Personality: Jackie is a no nonsense person, professionally speaking anyway. She keeps up appearances, not taking shit from anyone. When she is at home, she is much more relaxed, well she tries to be. She finds it difficult to trust people, being crossed so many times before. When it comes to the people she loves, she can be very caring and sweet. Usually, she tends to take things into a calm manor, controlling her anger so she doesn't seem crazy. If she does get angry though, she tends to shut off from society for a few hours to think things through. She never tries to hurt her love ones, but she doesn't mind hurting people who deserve it.

Bio: Jackie is the product of when your kid is left up for adoption. Jackie was left with an orphanage around birth, and she was adopted by a lovely couple when she was only 2. She grew up in a middle class family in an average neighborhood. Everything went downhill from there. Around the age of 5, her parents had a nasty divorce, which left her in care of her father. This was not a good idea as how her father was an alcoholic. Her father didn't drink through the working week, but when the weekend hit, he was wasted all the time. This lead to abuse problems between Jackie and her father. Around her middle school years is when Jackie started falling into the wrong crowd, hanging out with the kids that would smoke behind the school. She never really took part, not until highschool anyway. Soon, she was coming home late, usually smelling like drugs and alcohol. Her father would question her, she would tell the truth and say it was her friends, and he never did believe her.
After she graduated highschool, she had a chance to go to college, but she knew the big bucks were with her friends from school. She was able to join a gang with them, proving herself countless times that she is very useful. The money was great, and she actually enjoyed her life. Around the age of 22, she went to her father and killed him in cold blood for all the years of abuse she had to endure from him.

Appearance :
coldeyes.png
coldeyes.png (431.43 KiB) Viewed 424 times
Extra Details: She keeps a stash of special "brownies" in a backpack she hides in her closet. She also is a fanatic of Movies, only thing that got her through those years. She has a star branded in her left palm when her father took a branding iron to punish her.

Jex

Post by Jex » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:06 am

Accepted , sorry for the delay . Ill have mines up shortly .

Jex

Post by Jex » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:06 pm

CS:

Name: Wayne Baxton
Personality: Quite outgoing in his professional field at work but very reserved once off the clock. Years as a only child made him not as social as everyone expected him to be but doesn’t mean he’s overall a plain guy. He can tend to analyze all of his surroundings and only speak when spoken to most of the time. The down part about him is how anxious he makes himself to find answers to issues and problems. For good or bad he tends to be very stubborn but never knocks his focus on completing a task at hand. Surrounded by the right people Wayne opens up more about himself.

Bio: Adopted and raised by wealthy couple who couldn’t conceive a child of their own . Wayne grew up the proud prodigy of a FBI agent and Doctor of a very High End Hospital facility. Through the years of his foster parents always being away and always being home schooled he developed a very mute attitude cause of his lack of social life outside home. By the time he was ready for college he was surrounded by criminal acts all around his campus from illegal dealing to active shooters over his time he stayed there. Though just training in the criminal justice field he’s already developed an eye in analyzing even the smallest of details about people aka a “ Criminals Mind”. When he wasnt at school he was self training his body as well as learning fighting styles to defend himself. It wasnt before long his underestimation of those who thought of him as nothing but a quiet guy began to show his real potential in the type of man he is. 2 years after joining the force he’s skills were noticed that he became a captain in gang investigations .

Appearance :
f3f7aa4bc1015646736596d3ab777efe.jpg
f3f7aa4bc1015646736596d3ab777efe.jpg (41.14 KiB) Viewed 345 times
Extra Details: Wayne tends to enjoy long walks at night even from work. A long scar goes across his stomach rib to rib from a knife attack back in his early days on the force.

Jex

Post by Jex » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Ill start the RP sometime today