[Req] [A] Samurai Champloo : Lotus Circle [2 SLOTS OPEN!]

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Orange Steel

Re: [A]Samurai Champloo : Lotus Circle [3 SLOTS LEFT]

Post by Orange Steel » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:37 am

I'd like to be the wanderer, I'll pm you my idea to see if you are ok with it.
Growing up I thought quicksand would be a much bigger problem than it turned out to be.

~J. Mulaney

Jex

Re: [A]Samurai Champloo : Lotus Circle [3 SLOTS LEFT]

Post by Jex » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:51 am

Sure thing .
"Go Crazy.. PUT EM IN A COFFIN! "

Jex

Re: [A]Samurai Champloo : Lotus Circle [2 SLOTS LEFT]

Post by Jex » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Happy BumpDay

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:12 am

Ok, so before you post listen to the idea. Instead of continuing to follow me your character goes back to check on the slave. Not as dumb as to walk the streets after killing a guard your character sneaks in through the back. The slave sees him, and not remembering who he is right away attacks, showing that she isn't just some weak damsel. The 2 get to talking, the slave spills her back story and the 2 decide to travel together.

Then... TIME SKIP!

The MC and the slave travel to another town and are looking to form a band of formidable warriors to take down the Yakima palace people. As you both walk down the street the rogue, me, bumps into your character while chasing the thief, who I might decide to make but no promises.

Jex

Post by Jex » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:50 am

Im aware if the Rp has a slow start , I usually am a very detailed person when unfolding characters. Really wanted a lot to occur between where we are now and Yokima , thats how everyone starts to grow out their normal shells . Same reason for others RPers to jump in along the way before we get there. Really the whole point of the band of fighters we're trying to make. We can adjust the time speed still , just not as that fast cause Yokima is when the BIG shit goes down .

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:31 am

That last post was Gas. And I agree, rushing them to Yakima would have been the worst idea. I just can't help but share my ideas when I get really excited about an rp. Feel free to just say "shut up stupid" whenever you feel like.

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:33 am

Oh shit and I a wanderer coming soon! This rp's gonna be Gas.

Jex

Post by Jex » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:14 am

This is Gas ? I don't understand this term of slang lol xD

I was ungraceful

Re: [Req] [A] Samurai Champloo : Lotus Circle [2 SLOTS LEFT]

Post by I was ungraceful » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Lol, my buddy James from work said that's the new hip slang. Also I couldn't think of a cool thief character I wanted to make so I'll be posting in the rp soon.

cz_invazion

Re: [Req] [A] Samurai Champloo : Lotus Circle [2 SLOTS LEFT]

Post by cz_invazion » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:18 am

CS

Name: Tai Hedio

Title : the theif

Personality: Tai is very carefree when he is in public. Very friendly, peaceful and comical, and always wants to be in everyone's group. But that's when he's in public, he is actually trying to get is much information from as many people as he can, who has what, what's so and so doing or what they do. All different things he wants to learn so he knows when is the best time to strike them or invade steal their belongings. When he is in action he is very quiet and collective. Trying to make himself seem weak or small so when his enemy least expects it he attacks, when it is way too late for them to counter or defend themselves.

Skills/Profession : His moveset is one he bases off of the praying mantis. Lots of guarding and waiting for the enemy to get to close so they cannot escape where lunges in for the kill. When not in combat his skills lay upon thievery and trickery. He is very quick witted, a smooth talker, and has very good slight of hand. Making him a great thief while also being on the bad side of alot of people.

Primary Weapon: (Manti claws) Tai has a unique pair of Kodachi swords. The blade is sweeps back as a usual sword but the sharp edge is on the inside of the curve instead of the outside which helps with his own unique fighting skill set that resembles a praying mantis. With eh blade on the inside it also means he can block fierce blows without damaging the business side of the blade.

Secondary: his sceondary weapon is a kunai attached to a rope. It's very useful as a multi tool, attack longr range enemies, use it as a grapple hook in a way, tie people up. It's simple yet extremely effective in multiple areas.

Bio: Tai grew up on a small farm in a equally small township of sorts. Sadly though one day a neighboring warlord decemated the farm and many people were left either dead or homeless. Tai being left to care for his mother found out a way to not only survive but thrive in the situation. He began stealing necessary items like food and clothes from neighbors and slowly developed money and goods. He eventually ended up robbing the warlord that once robbed him of his home, Till he was in the nude and left him to suffer in a rice paddy. Tai has always had a natural act at taking this that aren't his. And he loves every bit of it.

Appearance :
drawn-boy-anime-ninja-18.jpg
drawn-boy-anime-ninja-18.jpg (100.76 KiB) Viewed 664 times
no scarf though

Extra Details : due to his fighting style he has many cuts and scars up his arms if you rolled up his sleeves. He also is a big fan of paintings, especially scenery ones.

Probably going to be a piece by piece thing but I'll try and complete it tomorrow.
Last edited by cz_invazion on Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.