[Req] Wolves

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Shadow101

[Req] Wolves

Post by Shadow101 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:58 pm

In this RP you are a wolf in a pack of wolves. You also have a human form you may turn into as well. There will be the a leader of the pack which is myself. However I do need Solders,Scouts,Advisers etc. I haven't thought of a crazy plot as of yet. We could be hunted by hunters or poachers. Lost one of our own etc. I am also open to any and all ideas to make this RP the best it can be.

CS

Name-Shadow
Age-50
Sex-Male
Role-Leader
Bio-Shadow was abandoned at a very young age out in the cold Alaska snow. It hasen't been all bad he had made friends, brothers, and sisters along the way. Now the pack he has be leading this group of misfits for sometime now. Most of his followers follow orders without hesitation. It is not because the fear him it is because his compassion and love has made the Pack strong.

Wolf Appearance- Image
Human Appearance-Image

Shadow101

Re: Wolves

Post by Shadow101 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:19 pm

*bump*

[Subdue]

Re: [Req] Wolves

Post by [Subdue] » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:46 pm

I would love to join!

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:55 pm

I am excited to join this as well!
"Dreams are certainly nice, but aren't nightmares more exciting?"

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:11 pm

sure please post a CS...

[Subdue]

Post by [Subdue] » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:20 pm

Do you mind if i play two wolves?

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:20 pm

CS Sheet
Name: Belladonna
Sex: Female
Role: Adviser
Bio: Alenas lost her family and memory in an accident at the age of 9. She was left on her own and had to fend for herself, not receiving help from anyone. Now as a part of Shadow's pack, she helps him in making decisions. Though her age is young for an advisor, her experience of fending for herself makes her one of the most capable for the task. She wouldn't back down from anyone in need, not wanting another wolf to go through what she did.
Wolf Appearance:
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (7.07 KiB) Viewed 445 times
Human Appearance:
nice_girls_06.jpg
nice_girls_06.jpg (65.1 KiB) Viewed 445 times

RilraeTuin

Post by RilraeTuin » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:08 am

I would love to be a part of this RP. Please let me know if there are any issues with the bio. Thanks.

Name-Gage
Age-25
Sex-Male
Role-Soldier
Bio-Gage's original pack was slaughtered by hunters when he was just a pup. He only survived due to being buried by his mother in the rotted hole of tree covered in mud and sticks. After days of quiet passed, he eventually moved his way out of the hole. He learned to find food and shelter easily enough, until he came upon another pack. Instead of helping the poor pup, they shunned him for being to small and weak. He managed to escape from them with some cuts and bruises. From then on, he was a lone wolf, never trusting any packs he came across. After several years of survival, he happened to cross paths with Shadow. After a long fight where the older wolf finally managed to get the young wolf to back down, he talked to Gage of more than the need to survive and how having a pack can mean more than just a burden. Now, Gage is Shadow's finest soldier. He follows orders with no complaints and has learned much about the politics of the packs. Never one to back down from a challenge or lose one, he will show no mercy to anyone that disrespects his pack.
Wolf Appearence:
Human Appearance:
"Never lie when the truth is more profitable."

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:24 pm

you may play as many characters as you are able. Every CS is approved waiting on a few more CS's

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:35 pm

Okay!