[Req][A]Naruto: ???

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

I was ungraceful

[Req][A]Naruto: ???

Post by I was ungraceful » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Hey, I want to do a naruto rp where we all play as unique characters, no originals allowed, and go through similar situations to the original naruto series. I want to start from where the original series started, the academy, but as we progress our missions would become more and more different from the original show. What I'm really saying is we'll start out with being put into teams, then getting introduced to pur sensei who will put us through some kind of training, walk some dogs and even get to fight our own version of zabuza! I'd only need 2 people to join so we could begin, being my 2 squad members, but more could join as part of their own squad, a bandit/enemy ninja, whatever you want as long as it fits and doesn't change the story too drastically. Please show your interest if you'd like to join me on this adventure.

Annasiel
Admin

Re: [Req][A]Naruto: ???

Post by Annasiel » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Color me curious. What level of activity do you expect? A post a day?
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:12 pm

I guess that would work. I've always felt like it would be just as good if we just promised not to leave each other behind. I'll make you guys write an oath of none passing.

Annasiel
Admin

Post by Annasiel » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:14 pm

I can agree to that.

Would you be alright with a member of the Yuki clan? I've always been enamored with Ice Release.

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:53 pm

That might be a small problem. While this rp doesn't have to take place in the leaf village, it is the village we know the most about and I want this rp to be lore friendly. You would have to explain how your character got to where ever the rp took place if it happened to be outside the land of the waves.

Kali

Post by Kali » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:43 pm

Would you be fine with someone who knows just enough of the series to get by? I had done research to make a character when a friend of mine ran a Naruto rp on here a long time ago, then he disappeared and I never really did get to use her. I catch on relatively quickly.
Without hatred, your life is pointless... but this hellfire, isn’t it what supports your legs?

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:57 pm

That's fine, so I'll take it that both of you are interested. First things first, there are other things I need to ask before creating the character sheet.

-1- how would you guys feel about having to have at least 2 characters, a side character and a main character. As the names imply your mainly character would be the one you controlled most often while you would just use your side character every once in a while. The side characters would add a lot of depth and allow for over lapping stories.

And that's really it. I thought I was gonna make a list lol. I'll get started on the CS but really think about that question, I look forward to your answers.

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Here is the CS thread: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5727

Annasiel
Admin

Post by Annasiel » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:24 pm

Oh, that's easily explainable. If other members of Yuki survived, they could have certainly gone across national borders in their pursuit of a quiet life.

I think I'd be alright with two characters.

Kali

Post by Kali » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:28 pm

I don't mind. Is it fine if I went with the Crystal Release. I really, really liked that one.
Without hatred, your life is pointless... but this hellfire, isn’t it what supports your legs?