[One] Warrior Within [retry]

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Jex

Re: (One) Warrior Within [retry]

Post by Jex » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:32 pm

Ofcourse! Well Gifts I would relates more to your heritage , something passed down through your blood line/clan.

Abilities can relate to your gifts but could be singled out as something only YOU out of you bloodline/clan can do. My intentions were for you to have what everyone else has but at the same time your own personal power and how its activated.. if that makes any sense at all.. Jin carries his ancestors gifts but he has his own form of using it ofcourse.
"Go Crazy.. PUT EM IN A COFFIN! "

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:03 pm

Alright, that makes perfect sense to me. Looking at my schedule I should have my cs finished by the end of the weekend at the latest, depending on if I can get ideas in time. So look forward to it!! \^•^/
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Jex

Post by Jex » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:06 pm

AWESOME I can't wait either ! , Its hard finding RPs that have commitment for long.. well the ones ive experienced

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:07 pm

CS:
Name: Kirioni Shirihoki
Personality: Kirioni is a serious girl and a little strict at times, especially with strangers. Disciplined and confident with herself, she can be a little hard to gain trust of others which tends to leave her lonely. Most sometimes see her as cold and harsh, a tough girl. However she only appears that way, half the time any harshness Kirioni shows was unintentional and although she wish she wasn't like that she was glad this does give her peace and quiet sometimes. Now things tend to be quite different if the person was someone she considers a friend. Kirioni seems to loosen up on the seriousness when around people she likes, a bit more kinder and friendly. When it comes to friends and allies Kirioni will gladly protect them to the best of her abilities, however she knows her limits and won't do anything risky or overly life threatening. She prefers to think things through first and won't blindly run into battle. She hates having to get angry, but will willingly show her wrath if someone pushes her to far or her allies are in extreme danger. There is a side to Kirioni that people would never expect her to have, which she had gained through her guardian. Most people think Kirioni is a more into womanly things, preferring classy gifts and stuff the way she acts, however she is in fact the opposite. She unexpectedly likes cute things which one would not expect, her personality tends to drastically change when greet by something cute
Likes: Kendo, sweets, cute things, books, the occasional peace and quiet, studying and knowledge
Dislikes: Impatient and rude people, thunderstorms, ghosts, unnecessary actions, wasting time
Gifts/Abilities : Amethyst Energy - Able to conjure a mystical, amethyst purple energy that she uses to manifest magic type attacks, this causes her hair to change to amethyst purple and her eyes to appear more crystal like when she uses this
Increase Buff - Triggering this allows her to increase her own stats and abilities as well as those she uses it on, such as increase of speed or strength temporarily
Decrease Buff - Triggering this allows her to decrease the stats and abilities of those she uses it on so long as it hits, such as decrease of speed or strength temporarily
Any other abilities and gifts will be revealed during RP
Bio: Kirioni's past can be dated back to the 1500s, a moral pupil and daughter to her family. As soon as she had reached the age of being able to walk, talk and learn Kirioni was put into training and studying. She learnt about her family's heritage and their history, where she came from and more. She was even taught the arts of magic and sorcery the Shirihoki family wielded, as well as training little Kirioni to fight. She gained her seriousness and discipline from her mother, who was the strict one in the family and wanted Kirioni to become a model pupil. Although Kirioni was fine with this she wished her mother wasn't as strict as she was, but Kirioni gained most of her enjoyment from her father who was the kinder of her parents. Kirioni's memories seem to fade from there, unable to remember the blanks from her childhood, for some reasons she couldn't even remember some of the things she had studied from her past. The only thing she could recall among the fog of her memory was a ritual of sorts involving a young boy of similar age to her, her mother giving Kirioni her bracelet passed down from the women of the family and her father giving her an amulet held by the head of the Shirihoki family. She was then lead away from her homeland by her guardian, a woman of great abilities that cared for Kirioni over the hundreds of years since they left the house of the Shirihoki family. It was Kirioni's guardian who taught the immortal girl all the knowledge and fighting capabilities she knows now, however purposely leaving out the parts which involve magic, wanting to keep that a secret from Kirioni until the time was right. Of course it was her guardian that also taught her about humans and their lifestyle, things she was never taught at home so she could blend in better. Things changed when her guardian returned home one day, clearly in panic. She granted Kirioni her family sword which she had kept hold of to pass down when ready and sent Kirioni off to the nearest school to hid her. Kirioni found this action confusing, but had to go along with it. The next day the only thing left of Kirioni's guardian was a few notes and the hair clip her guardian used which Kirioni now uses.
Appearance :
Normal Appearance
When she triggers Amethyst Energy
Extra Details: Shorinu - A magic infused katana passed down through the Shirihoki family. It has a unique ability said to only trigger for the current owner worthy of the blade. They can wield the blade without holding it, as in the blade can levitate and attack with the movements of the wielder. Can also disguise itself if needed

She also has a tattoo on her left shoulder of a detailed purple flower with a katana going through the back of it, a symbol provided by her family.
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Jex

Post by Jex » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:38 pm

Your CS is quite amazing , I'm very impressed ^^ ACCEPTED ! I shall start the intro sometime today

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:44 pm

Thank you, I'm flattered ^•^
Take you time. I'll be ready once you do

Jex

Post by Jex » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:25 pm

Okay its up now ! ^^

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Great. Let's get this started \^.^/

Jex

Post by Jex » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:09 am

ugh .. just made a 5 paragraph post for the next part of the RP and my account signs out T^T .. lol I am depressed now

Jex

Post by Jex » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:15 am

Demon New Comers

(Extremely tough hide skin , his arms power up with a red aura glow doubling his strength making it easy to destroy anything in his path. Can also cloak at will and cast explosive pure red fire from his hands
(Lethal tail and feline abilities , her claws have traces of dark poison in them

Regular Demon Swordsmen