[One] Warrior Within [retry]

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Jex

[One] Warrior Within [retry]

Post by Jex » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:44 pm

I had this Rp going for a bit and died suddenly so I'm attempting to revive it for anyone still interested.

In the early 1500s across the land of Togoroka in Japan , mastering swordsmanship was the greatest achievement to obtain being raised in these parts of the world. Families would passed down their swords used from the greatest of wars to lords and emperors of royal families that served with pride and courage for the clan name they carried. Though many swords gained their battle name over the decades of war , there were two families that served no lords or wars that hid from the rest of the land of Togoroka. The belief that these two families to join in the bloodshed across Togoroka seemed very unrealistic and unnecessary for them , but with the war closing in on their parts of the land they would see to it with no choice but to join or protect themselves for the inevitable. (Muse A) family was known for their unique sorcery that enhanced their weapons to carry special gifts of power along from whoever was weilding it.

(Muse B) family was known for their stealth and ninja like styles of combat , home of the greatest assassins in all of Togoroka . For many years they've discussed their clans joining houses and starting a new bloodline with their youngest ones. At this time a newborn was made by each clan and a ceremony took place for the two to be pre married and represent the new bloodline to become over the next several years. They believed that this would secure the protection of their two clans from any harm during the war but they wrongfully mistaken. A dark lord ( No name given yet) had sent spies to see into the two clans plot and found it to be a crimeful act to commit if their bloodline wasnt chosen and the fear that the clans may be more powerful than the rest of Togoroka to overthrow all that may stand in their way. The dark lord couldn't let this become possible so he sent a spy to steal books and rituals of (Muse A ) family collections of enchantments and ritual. After being able to translate some of their books he was able to convert his warriors with souls of hell and created a army of demons hidden in sheep clothing. They marched on the two clans after 5 years of scheming their chance to wipe them out .

With last minute warning the clans prepare for the worse to come and decided what was best for the clans after the inevitable has happened. With 5 members sacrificed each by the clans they empowered the two youngest members immortality to mortal lives before shipping them off Overseas with two of the finest enchanted weapons they held. Unfortunately to prevent them from being tracked down they must be sent to different parts of the globe and when the time was right to reunite they would and continue they legacy their clans wanted for them. After the two youngsters were long gone overseas , the dark lord overran the two clans leaving only a few alive demanded where the two children were sent. After nothing but denials from the families he decides to sacrifice them in order to achieve immortality , but by mistake he allowed the families to do the ritual with turned against him as he was coverted into solid rock with his fellow army and buried away in the grounds across Togoroka. By the next decade the last of what seemed (Muse A and Muse B) family perished , hoping that children made it to safety and never worry about harms way again .

More than 600 years have passed , (Muse A and Muse B) lives their separate lives being watched over their guardians they were assigned. They would remain oblivious to the gifts they carry along with the unique swords left by their clans incase of the return of the dark lord. But until then they were only told about their immortality and nothing more , they stayed in their safe havens over the years to learn about the history of their clans but not of each other. With mortals exploring the old grounds of Togoroka they make a discovery of both the Dark lords stoned body and books used to break the curse that was bestowed into them. After weeks of figuring out the books of rituals they were able to reverse the effects of his seal , he awakes with no mercy for the mortals and slaughters them instantly. His mind still fresh about the thoughts of the younglings that escaped and immediately summons his dark warriors to track them down before they realized their true potential. (Muse A and Muse B) guardians contact each other in order plan the next move of this sudden awakening. They has no choice but to allow them to meet and time for them to finally train if they are to surivive and defeat the wrath of the dark lord that is on the hunt for them.

(Muse A's) guardian was killed after sending them off purposely enrolling them into the 12th grade of high school where they wouldn't be noticed as easily. Receiving (Muse A's) guardians last message before being killed (Muse B's) guardians only gave the child directions on how to find (Muse A) while he bought them sometime from the Dark lords pursuit. Eventually the guardian could not hold out for them and was also killed protecting them. Now on their own and unaware of the fate of their guardians its only up to them to realize their strength and become the warriors that they were always meant to be.

Im aware this RP has plenty of blank spaces in between the plot but I'm hoping someone with a open mind could help me fill out the details :)

-This is a Adventure/Fantasy/Action /Romance(Optional ) please don't steer away from the genres
- A minimum of 1 paragraph per post
-A minimum of 1 post per day
- Be passive aggressive following/leading the story

These kids seem young but are hundreds years of age and are aware of their immortality but nothing more , during the RP is when everything else becomes discovered eventually .

After the first consideration a CS will be provided , thank you all that consider.
"Go Crazy.. PUT EM IN A COFFIN! "

FeatherBlood

Re: (One) Warrior Within [retry]

Post by FeatherBlood » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:18 pm

Oh hey, I noticed the idea last time you had put it up. Mind if I join
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Jex

Post by Jex » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Sure ! I was thinking maybe I could reuse my CS but if not ill just make a new one

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:22 pm

Sure, whatever you think best. Just post up the cs template and I'll get to work. I may be a bit slow in making it, but it will be done
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Jex

Post by Jex » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:52 pm

CS:
Name:
Personality:
Gifts/Abilities : ( 8 Max with descriptions )
Bio:
Appearance : (Real life or Anime)
Extra Details: (Scars , Habits , Personal etc etc)

Jex

Post by Jex » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:52 pm

Okay ill just keep my original CS then

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:58 pm

That would be your make Muse B character correct?? Right, with that in mind I'll get to work on my cs and get it done as soon as, just whenever I get free time

Jex

Post by Jex » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:05 pm

CS:
Name: Jin Roshimaku
Personality: A harmless yet truly disciplined character , not an outgoing talker but he speaks when spoken to. A first time introduction could hesitate most people but he doesn't judge anyone even mortals that take him to be just like them. A constant thinker that enjoys sceneries from high above , he may not be the brightest person he knows but his stubbornness always helps his achievements prevail every challenge. Long story short no one really can predict his next actions or true potential , and honestly he prefers to keep people guessing about the type of guy he is.
Likes: Seafood , Snow , Peace and Quiet or even soothing music, trying new things for the first time , the color blue , being active
Dislikes: Dishonorable acts , Cats , Waiting , Quitting
Gifts/Abilities :
Shadow Leap Abilities - Vanishing in thin air from one shadow to another , useful for stealth .
Roshogun Gift - Eyes shift from a light teal to a dark blue color , his chakra triples his strength , senses , and speed along with adding a more ice effect to his Abilities (Only a few)
Frost Poke Abilities While Roshogun is active a small area of ice appears on the tip of Jin's sword and if made contact with in most cases it could slowly kill a mortal man if not wound something beyond that , greatly reducing the speed an enemy has.

(Other Abilities and Gifts are to be revealed during the RP )

Bio: Jin back around his birth year in the 1500s , was always a troublesome little runt thats always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. The Roshimaku had little use to childhoods , usually by the age of 4 you would already plan your role in the clan. Whether you joined their sister clan in special crafting of weapons or sent to Norkotikun Dojo , a place only meant for a Roshimaku to earn their stripes before they reach their teen years. Jin's mother was a widow , only 2 when Jin lost his farther to the early battles that took place in Togoroka. She gave him his headband with represented the Roshimaku House Name , a name he promised to never fail or dissapoint. What little memory that he has left from his homeland would be the ceremony that seemed to happened ages ago. Feels like a dream now , couldn't remember even the slightest details besides the young girl that stood by him on the last days there. After fleeing his land his guardian , a great Sempai that after the next hundreds of year help mold Jin into a lethal foe. Feeding him not only the knowledge after his ancestors but the skills , training , and ol Roshimaku ways that gave him pride to never surrender his title , retreat from a foe , or need anyone to help him fight his battles. Over all the training Jin has experience , he is still able to think for himself and as hard as he avoids his feelings. Theres a part of him that feels more human than a immortal sometimes. After being instructed by his guardian to seek out this other immortal , he knew there was more to everything that happened back then and he won't stop until he knows what this all truly means for the future.
Appearance :

Casual Appearance:Image

Shinobi Appearance: Image
Extra Details:

Yokamo Katana - (Will be his specially gifted sword left by the Clan , belong to his father and his before him. It benefits off some of the abilities of Jin's Roshogun Mode)

Along with piercings around his ears he also has several tribal marks on his right arm that was bestowed on him by his guardian after he completed his trails and tests .

Height : 6'2
Body type : Slim but Lean

Jex

Post by Jex » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:08 pm

FeatherBlood wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:58 pm
That would be your make Muse B character correct?? Right, with that in mind I'll get to work on my cs and get it done as soon as, just whenever I get free time
Yes and okay sounds great !

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:13 pm

Right. One final question (I hope) before I sleep. I noticed you labeled Jin's abilities as abilities and gifts. Could you explain to me the differences between an ability and a gift before I get confused and mix them up. That is if there is a difference