[REQ][F](Homestuck)That's a METEOR, John Egbert!!!!

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Hurricane Stitchy

Re: [REQ][F](Homestuck)That's a METEOR, John Egbert!!!!

Post by Hurricane Stitchy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:19 pm

Myrn has put in a vote for humans, Fitz and Legistration, what about you guys?

In addition, remember that we need a Time aspect and a Life aspect in order to have a successful game, and we currently have a Knight (yours truly, though I'd be willing to change if someone reaaaaaaally wanted Knight.)

If either of you (Fitz, Leg) have a Discord, I'd very much like to add you to a group with Myrn and myself so we can do important talky things when needed.
"I'm so disappointed in you." Annasiel 2017

Legistration

Post by Legistration » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:37 am

Humans for sure. Trolls are too confusing with their 'backwards travelling time' Argh. Anyway my discord is ThatGuyNamed_Parker

Hurricane Stitchy

Post by Hurricane Stitchy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:43 am

HAHAHA, Humans it is as all of us want to.

Myrn

Post by Myrn » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:46 am

Your name is LEBI LAMBUNI. You're not thrilled by the idea of leaving your bedroom but dinner beckons you regardless. You expertly avoid your piles of FOREIGN COMIC BOOKS haphazardly stacked about. You cringe over the copious amounts of books from a CERTAIN GENRE that should never see the light of day, just like your own SAD ATTEMPTS... Yes, you make WEBCOMICS and some of them you wish you have never done just to save yourself from the embarrassment it has caused you in your young life. Your DAD is probably outside your door with bait in hand, the things you do for food amirite? Before you even reach for the door handle, you grab your trusty BODY PILLOW off your bed and equip it to your strife specibus. As for who was printed on the pillowcase, well... THAT'S NONE OF YOUR CONCERN NOW IS IT?

What will you do?
He seemed the sort to even dream in suave.

fitzyfoop

Post by fitzyfoop » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:29 pm

Your name is SAGE O’SHEA. Your room is filled with ASSORTED MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS, spare strings and other such items scattered across the floor. Your AUNT hates your room. You’ve fought her a number of times to prevent her ruining your system. You navigate the labyrinth of shelving units filled with CDs, CASSETTES and VINYL RECORDS safely stored, and in alphabetical order. You have far too many. Your walls bear the marks of your musical tastes, but also your obsession with FICTIONAL PODCASTS such as WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE. On your dresser sits a PHOTOGRAPH of YOUR PARENTS’ WEDDING DAY. Your NOT-SO-SIMPLE DRUMSTICKS are equipped as your strife specibus out of habit. Your trusty laptop, Séamus, sits on the desk on the far side of the room.

What will you do?

Legistration

Post by Legistration » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:52 am

You name is BRAN. You see a bunch of POSTERS scattered around about some famous SOCCER AND FOOTBALL PLAYERS. Speaking of soccer, you have PASSION FOR SPORTS, however you don't have much MUSCLE. You also are somewhat of A 'GAMER' if you can call yourself that. You have a least a half doze posters about some game called SBURB. On the wall is your grandfather's TRUSTY AXE. It' been collecting dust for quite some time now. Your father always says "Keep an axe around, it might be USEFUL" but it seems like bologna to you. It was an excuse to move it to your room. On your shelf is a PILLOW of some type. A rather LARGE PILLOW.

What will you do?
tumblr_nzxx7gm2QY1qemu54o1_400.gif
tumblr_nzxx7gm2QY1qemu54o1_400.gif (31.95 KiB) Viewed 70 times
Last edited by Legistration on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hurricane Stitchy

Post by Hurricane Stitchy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:23 am

LOVELY JOB, MUCH PROUD.
If anyone wants to add more stuff, feel free. But those are sufficient for this.