[Req][F]Mystery of the Black Poem

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

I was ungraceful

[Req][F]Mystery of the Black Poem

Post by I was ungraceful » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:10 pm

"She loved a sailor from Dunlan to Ballaria,
She loved a cobbler from around the area.
She loved and loved without capacity,
While her lovers remained oblivious to her atrocity.
Collecting roses from her front door,
She never plucked a pedal so they would be worth more.
Was sex and money all she wished to gain?
A wilted corpse will be all that remain."

This was only 1 of the 3 different poems left somewhere on 3 different murder victim's body. Not only that but the victims were also left decorated and left out for the public to see. The poem above was left on the body of miss Maiby, the owner of a general goods store called "Hidden Gems". She was left outside dead with flowers sticking out of her chest, apparently miss Maiby was a fan of tulips.

Plot:
Welcome to the city of Ballaria, home to their own mage's guild and hunter's guild. While the city isn't spectacular it isn't too shabby either, with a few exceptions. While this place is usually safe enough a murderer has been going around lately and the town guards have their hands full with other things, so it is up to you to find the murderer by using whatever means at your disposal. Will you find the murderer or simply play blind like the rest, only time will tell.

Things you should know:

-magic- Magic is allowed but nothing game breaking. While their might be some combat depending on your choices it's unlikely so choose wisely.

-OOC- I want to do a lot of description with this rp so if you want your character to look more closely at something just tell me in the OOC and I'll edit either edit my post or create a new post describing that specific location.

-My roll- I will be playing the DM so I will be playing multiple characters.

Character sheet

Name:
Picture:

(Here)

Brief bio: (Describe 1 moment in your characters life that defines them.)

Personality:

Pro(s):(What you are good at. At least 2)

Con(s): (What your bad at. At least 2.)

Family/friends: (At least 2. Name, age and relationships.)

Equipment: (Everything you have on you, clothes,bags, weapons, and their location on your person.)

Spells: (if any. Max 3)
Last edited by I was ungraceful on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I was ungraceful

Re: [Req][F]Mystery of the Black Poem

Post by I was ungraceful » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:26 pm

(Please express interest if interested.)

I was ungraceful

Re: [Req][F]Mystery of the Black Poem

Post by I was ungraceful » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:44 pm

[Bump]