[SIM][F] Gods of School [CLOSED]

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Mama Happy
Silver

Re: [SIM][F] Gods of School

Post by Mama Happy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:04 pm

TheXIILegion wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:01 pm
Can I use Apollo?
Yes, but please make a Cs and make sure you at least know the basics of Apollo’s history and who he is enemies/friends with as well :3

Also, read the rules on the first page that I have for this Rp, thank you!
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

TheXIILegion

Post by TheXIILegion » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:17 pm

Ok, thanks! Can I do the CS here or in the CS page?

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:21 pm

Here
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

TheXIILegion

Post by TheXIILegion » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:49 pm

CS:

Name:Apollo (AKA Lester Popodoupolus)

S.O:Bisexual(Because why not?)

Which God are you?: Apollo

What're your abilities?: Poetic ability, good archery and can see small glimpses of the near future (about 10 minutes into the future), and musical talent

Personality: Completely full of himself, which means he has an imploded ego, yet he gets serious when the situation deems it necessary

Extra:

Gooey

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:21 am

Sorry XIIL, but most of your stuff doesn't meet the requirements that I need for this Rp. Plus, everything is really vague about how your character is. Why not look at the other Cs's and see what everybody has written down so you can at least get an understanding of what I want you to.

So, just fix up your Cs and make it more detailed. And also add an image too, thanks! :3
InquisitorRothus wrote:

MistyFlames
Bronze

Post by MistyFlames » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:14 am

Name:
-Aria Wiren

S.O:
-Bisexual

Which God are you?:
-N/A

What're your abilities?:
-N/A

Personality:
-Aria is usually a well meaning girl. She’s very soft spoken, and does not approach other people unless absolutely necessary, preferring not to draw attention to herself. Usually, this means she ends up alone as she sort of has what some people call a “resting bitch face” and so that usually deters... Everyone. If people actually approach her and speak with her, they find that she is usually quite complacent, just going with the flow and letting others direct any conversations. If they manage to befriend her, Aria becomes a much more talkative and open with them, maybe a bit touchy sometimes. One thing that is definitely noticeable though, is that she becomes extremely protective of said person whom has befriended her and will go through a lot for them.
Of course, her complacency and patience only goes so far. If she is made extremely angry, she usually just turns cold and curt and may ignore the object of her anger for some period. Aria hates it when people call her short above all things though. She’s 5”3, she gets it she’s not as tall as some people, but she isn’t all that short. Even if she was, she doesn’t understand why some people feel the need to rub it in her face. Aria, alongside this, is also very opinionated and rarely strays from her own ideas so if you start off on the wrong foot with her, she will likely use a sharp tongue with you and continue to do so until she gains a better image of you, or until you just leave. If you insult Aria, she may get angry and she will definitely ignore you but she tends to remember any negative comments about herself to a T. She gains validation of her actions from her peers and constantly feels the need to try to please those around her so even if she doesn’t show it, a numerous amount of negative comments on her really does hurt. Also, Aria finds that she is very much lacking in the category of physical strength. She’s quite weak as her favorite activity is usually taking a nap and movement is always at the bottom of her to do list.

Bio:
-Aria grew up in what she considers a very normal, average household. She has a mother who works from home, a father who was constantly away on buisness trips, and an older sister who is currently attending college. She spent her first few years of life constantly switching schools up until she turned 12 as her family constantly attempted to accomadate her father’s work situation. Overtime though, they eventually gave up and settled down in a small rural town. She was happy to settle down of course, as her demeanor which already made good friends few to come, was not helped by the constant moves and changes.

For five years, she happily lived in the town, content with her life even though her mother and father had divorced in the time, and her sister had moved away to some faraway university. In the fifth year, Aria’s mother, much to her contempt, revealed that they would be moving once again to a larger town and living in an apartment there. She immediately denied that idea but she quickly realized that her mother was struggling financially with their currnet home, waking up early for work and returning home late into the night. Hesitantly, Aria agreed to the move and they began packing immediately, preparing to leave her home of five years for some foreign apartment in an unknown town.

Appearance:
DB104AE3-69A6-456C-9430-3E726E50C96F.jpeg
DB104AE3-69A6-456C-9430-3E726E50C96F.jpeg (83.32 KiB) Viewed 945 times
-Aria isn’t a particularly noticeable person. Standing at 5ft 3inches with a small, slim build, she has long hair that is often dyed in some manner. Her eyes are an eerily pale blue color due to a condition she had born with and she also usually has thick glasses on due to that very same condition. She’s also extremely pale as she avoids light and just overall prefers being inside.

Extra:
-Gooeeyyyy Marshmallowwsssss~
-Aria has ocular albinism so her eyes are a pale blue and she wears glasses and occasionally contacts as her eyesight has been greatly deteriorated by her aforementioned condition. It also causes her eyes to be sensitive to light and overexposure to such can give her headaches and migraines at times.
-Aria enjoys naps. She’ll take them just about whenever and wherever she possible can.
Last edited by MistyFlames on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Mama Happy
Silver

Re: [SIM][F] Gods of School [CLOSED]

Post by Mama Happy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:42 am

Attention! This Rp will be moved to the Intermediate section! So, tell me if you’re going to be dropping out because of that :3
InquisitorRothus wrote:

MistyFlames
Bronze

Post by MistyFlames » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:50 pm

I finished my CS but if this is full, just ignore it.

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:03 am

It's fine Misty, we were closing it after your character got in. I'm sure Happy will accept it just fine. I know I would.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:05 am

Wow, make it seem like I was going to deny her character, Blondie. But yes, I accept your character, Misty. It's good to have you back!
InquisitorRothus wrote: