[SIM][F] Gods of School [CLOSED]

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Jasmine

Re: [SIM][F] Gods of School

Post by Jasmine » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:11 pm

Do they start off at home or at the school?
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Mama Happy

Post by Mama Happy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:13 pm

I suppose Okhanu could have taken them with him as he drove to the school
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 pm
Thot Who Insulted My Wife

BlondieBoy

Post by BlondieBoy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:24 pm

Name: Michael Ryker

S.O: Straight

Which God are you?: Saturn

What're your abilities?: He's wealthy, knows how to grow and harvest everything, and has a big appetite.

Personality: He's a merry person! He was the old time santa claus, The OG Claus, because he was merry and festive and made sure everybody had a good time! Oh he also might have slight homicidal tendencies towards Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, but with great love too!

Appearance: Image

Extra: Gooey
Gay Owl Ship

Mama Happy

Post by Mama Happy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:26 pm

This is why Okhanu is watching them
InquisitorRothus wrote:

Kali

Post by Kali » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:29 pm

Yeah... nevermind on me making a god. We have way too many characters now. I'll just have to settle on my two humans.
Without hatred, your life is pointless... but this hellfire, isn’t it what supports your legs?

Mama Happy

Post by Mama Happy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:02 am

Kali wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:29 pm
Yeah... nevermind on me making a god. We have way too many characters now. I'll just have to settle on my two humans.
Ya sure? If that’s what you want, that’s okay :3 I wouldn’t mind having another God character
InquisitorRothus wrote:

Kali

Post by Kali » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:03 am

The RP is already extremely crowded, and interactions are very cluttered and difficult. I'm not gonna throw anything else into it.
Without hatred, your life is pointless... but this hellfire, isn’t it what supports your legs?

Mama Happy

Post by Mama Happy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:10 am

Alright, got it
InquisitorRothus wrote:

Kali

Post by Kali » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:46 am

Name:
  • Alexandra Drake
Personality:
  • Alex is probably one of the most caring and loyal people you'll meet. She does everything in her power to make sure her friends are safe, even though she usually gets hurt. She won't leave anyone behind, and will go through Hell itself to bring someone back. She also loves to just fight, but she knows how to pull her her strength back so she doesn't hurt anyone. She also isn't one to turn down a fight, or a contest. She will come to the aid of anyone she finds getting bullied. Despite the fact she doesn't fight her own bullies, she won't back down on defending others. She could take care of her bullies at any time, if they ever decided to get physical with her. Others couldn't. People who don't know her, tend to avoid her because of her size. People who know her, know they have someone they can always count on to help them out in a bind.
Bio:
  • Alex grew up as an unusually large child, growing to be 7' by age 18. She always was picked on by the other kids in school and the neighborhood, due to her height. She never said anything mean back, always just smiling lightly and helping them whenever they needed it. She made friends in elementary, but when she got to middle school, the friends she had gotten just went along with their new friends, making fun of her still increasing height and the fact that she couldn't sit at the normal desks they had. Once again, she only smiled and went about her school career. When she was out of school, though, she used her pent up frustration in martial arts classes. Throughout her schooling, though, she had made friends who admired the fact that no matter how many people picked on her, she never did or said anything mean back to them.

She is good friends with Siren, and joined the student council at her request. She's usually in charge of construction, whether it be for sets for plays or booths for school events, finding it being a good way to keep herself occupied and to put her size and strength into good use. She also has been running a martial arts club, teaching others to be able to defend themselves, and has won a few tournaments in her years.
Appearance:
Extra:
  • Gooey

TheXIILegion

Post by TheXIILegion » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:01 pm

Can I use Apollo?