[REQ](Sci) The Junk Guild

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Archer_Algren
Bronze

[REQ](Sci) The Junk Guild

Post by Archer_Algren » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:00 am

The year is 41,219 A.D, and the Universe is once again at war, a terrorist group calling themselves the Innovades have recently begun launching terror attacks across the Universe to sow chaos among Star Nations in order to achieve their goal of Universal Domination, mighty fleets go head-to-head across the stars, duels in Mobile Suits are commonplace, mercenaries being mobilized by both sides, and those in between trying to survive this war, for there is no peace among the stars, only an eternity of war and slaughter...

However, the Universe’s technology needs to be maintained and war refugees need shelters built, so who you gonna call? The Junk Guild, a pacifistic group of good samaritans who dedicate their lives into helping their fellow man, repairing all sorts of technology and salvaging debris off battlefields, do not be fooled though, although the Guild espouses non-violence, they are fully prepared and equipped to defend themselves against any aggressors should the need arise, and their years of salvaging battlefields have given them a vast arsenal of weaponry.

Rules:
The usual, although I’ll list the special ones below;
No Aliens, only humans and variants of them, although artificial intelligence such as androids are allowed.
The Junk Guild espouses non-violence unless you’re life and/or other’s are in danger, so any characters I deem too aggresive will be rejected.

I will post a CS if this gets interest.
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

Calibus101

Re: [REQ](Sci) The Junk Guild

Post by Calibus101 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:17 am

I'm interested. Any option for cybernetic enhancements? Not god-mode level enhancements, simple things such as projectile resistant skin or cybernetic eye that can scan environments?

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:52 am

Id like to join this
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Would like to do a cyborg. Kind of like a dues ex take on it...

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Is this dead?
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!