[F] The Dark Kingdom

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

[F] The Dark Kingdom

Post by Monika » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:16 pm

There once was a princess who was wise beyond her years. She knew of the stories of vampires and werewolves, and knew of the threat they posed to humans. She also knew of their plight. Most of them weren't that way because they wanted to be. They were forcefully turned into monsters, and don't know how to cope. So she wrote up a proposal to her father, who consulted with his advisers on the matter. It was not only denied, she was also sent to the dungeons. A proposal to allow werewolves and vampires to live freely among humans was an act of treason.

She spent years in the cold, dark cell until the castle was attacked. Vampires and Werewolves stormed the castle, having finally grown tired of the King trying to exterminate them. Creatures of the night fell, but more humans died. They killed the guards and soldiers, but left the non combatants alive. ... all but one.

As the king stared into the face of death, he spoke his last words, "I was right... Monsters can't be civilized..." and with that, a werewolf tore him apart.

The princess was found and released from her prison.

She made a treaty with the creatures, the one that led to her imprisonment. She offered their kind safe haven in the kingdom, as long as all feeding was nonlethal and consensual. Werewolves would be allowed livestock that they could raise and eat.

In return, they would help protect the humans of their new home.

The beings accepted, and the army that attacked the castle were the first Vampire and Werewolf Knights of the Kingdom.

Hundreds of years have passed, and the Monarchy is still strong. Humans live together with the creatures their ancestors once feared, but they consider them no different than their own kind. Because of this, other nations have dubbed it 'The Dark Kingdom'.

Something is coming, though. something no one could have predicted.

Can the knights save the kingdom? or are they all doomed?
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

FeatherBlood
Member+

Re: [F] The Dark Kingdom

Post by FeatherBlood » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:39 pm

Hey this is back. I see your still retrying this even after the wipe Kali. I'll help you with that by joining :3
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:50 pm

!!!
“It’s not the size of your brain that matters, it’s whether or not you can set things on fire with it” ~ A wise philosopher

Nyx

Post by Nyx » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Want me to post my character in the storage?
We all want to see the fire. But we don't want to feel the flames.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:58 pm

Yep. I got the CS thread ready
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

PieHostage3_14

Post by PieHostage3_14 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:31 am

Mind if I join Kali?

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:32 am

Go ahead

Vladmirk

Post by Vladmirk » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:10 am

I guess I will join
I received a Varsity Letter in roleplaying

Nyx

Post by Nyx » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:42 am

I didn't realise we started. Am I still top of the werewolf chain of command or did my position change?
We all want to see the fire. But we don't want to feel the flames.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:58 pm

Yeah, you are