[REQ](SCI) Glass Soldiers

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Khol

Re: [REQ](SCI) Glass Soldiers

Post by Khol » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:04 pm

CS stuff

Name - Michael Aguilar

Callsign - Angel

Orgin: America, United States Air Force, Air Force Special Operations Command(AFSOC, ParaRescue)

Age - 28

Rank - 1st Lieutenant

Male or Female - Male

Appearance - Civilian: Usually wearing a plain shirt with dark, relax fitting jeans and boots. His hair is kept short and his face is cleanly shaven at all times. Combat Gear: He wears standard issue combat gear

Weapons - Remington 870 12g Pump Action Shotgun. MK 14 EBR
SIG Sauer M17. Beretta M9
Gear -
Offensive: M308-1 White Smoke. XM84 Flash Bang.
Defensive: Composition C-4 Plastic Explosive. Ballistic Shield.

Unique ability

Offensive - Electro Magnetic Pulse(E.M.P) "Blackout": A device the size of a laptop, it can be set up on a stationary object and is tough enough to be thrown. The blast radius can be adjusted, to a few feet or overcharged to reach a maximum of 20ft. Overcharging, however fries the internal components and renders the device useless.

Defensive - Deployable Armored Defense Slab "Guardian": A larger variant of the standard ballistic shield, this model is made of a titanium alloy, layered between are sheets of experimental "Blue Ice" glass, designed to be stronger and lighter than standard ballistic glass. Despite its size, it's relatively light, almost lighter than the standard model. This item has no ranged combat capabilities.
"Behold, Excalibur!" - Saber, Arturia Pendragon King of Knights

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:57 pm

Hey khol sorry for the wait been busy, you are accepted and will be put on defense team. I'm probably going to make a character to join you due to the fact that I think the rest of the defense team is afk
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Khol

Post by Khol » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:34 pm

Fuuuuuuu

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:24 pm

Idk why you're mad, you've got host privilege on your side. We're talking zero ping man.

Khol

Post by Khol » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:09 am

I guess it didn't send. I replied with an okay

Someguy500

Post by Someguy500 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:26 am

Sorry 'bout the wait, been busy lately. Posted.
I'm having an attack! Quick, someone get me another dose of moe anime!

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 am

Name: Timothy Taylor
Callsign: Tool
Orgin: Canada, Army, JTF2
Male or Female: male

Appearance: like any other Canadian (as well as jolly) he rocks a Auburn/ brown beard and high and tight hair. Clear blue eyes like a beautiful forest stream and a body built like an oak tree. For combat he wears standard issue JTF2 gear that is both suited for urban warfare as well as tundra fighting keeping him both warm and functional. His civilian clothes are slightly strange in some conditions. He always wears some form of stupid beer t-shirt, a light sweater, boots and cargo shorts regardless of the weather. Seriously it could be anywhere from 80° to -10° and he still wears the same style outfit.

Weapons: Primarys-
O: Colt/Dimeco C8 carbine D: Benelli super m90
Secondary- O/D: Browning High power 9mm

Gear: /Offensive/2X frag grenades and 2X Flash bangs /Defensive/ barbwire and 2X claymores.

Unique ability:/Offensive/- the buzz saw- this modified circular saw can cut through almost any surface both normal and re-enforced. Even though it is modified to be lighter with polymer and carbon parts it's still large and cumbersome to use. Also though it can cut through surfaces easily it is loud and if the surface is reinforced it could dull and or break the blade. But if you meed to be get in a room and youre blocked by steel walls or floors, this is the tool you need. /Defensive/ The tool kit- instead of your average wood planks and nail gun to block doors and windows Tool brought his own materials. Hard wood planks and Tough bolt screws make it harder for enemies to break in. And his portable welder reinforces the walls even better and he can repair the walls if needed. What sets him back it the amount of reinforce ments he can do and how many time he can repair the reinforced walls.

Vahlen

Post by Vahlen » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:32 pm

Posted.

Someguy500

Post by Someguy500 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:42 am

Yoo-hoo, Xcel? You there, mate?
I'm having an attack! Quick, someone get me another dose of moe anime!

Vahlen

Post by Vahlen » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Not sure if XCel is doing this anymore. Saw them active on one or two other threads recently, without updating on this one.