[One/Retry] Endless Days

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Miro-chan
Bronze

[One/Retry] Endless Days

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Kris didn't know what was going on. She had been on a mission to save the world from the man who sought to destroy it. So close to getting rid of him, so close to the world being safe from the power-hungry, bloodthirsty tyrant. He did anything and everything to get his freakish powers and continued to just want more--never satisfied with the power and upper ranking he got. He always wanted to be a freaking god with people bowing down below him.
So, why was it that the world around Kris had disappeared into nothingness and now- and now she had suddenly jerked awake from a supposed nap, at her desk back in the police station she had moved from working by taking the offer by the government, paperwork stuck to her face? Absolute confusion was the expression on her face and she'd snap her entire body to the side at someone tapping her shoulder. It was a woman with long, red hair and green eyes. The freckles on her face moved about as she'd smirked in amusement and a red brow raised, "You okay, Kris? You've been asleep for about twenty minutes."
That girl was supposed to be dead. She'd seen Amy Norway die in front of her by the man who'd wanted nothing but power, by a bullet to the head. How was she alive? Kris blinked when Amy waved her hand in front of her face. "You'd better finish that paperwork before Captain (Muse) gets in here."
At that, Kris' blood ran cold. "I'm going to..uh...head to the bathroom..." She'd mumbled before practically shoving herself from the desk and chair and hurriedly making her way to the bathroom. Her eyes would scan the hallways and rooms, everything the exact same way she'd remembered. This place had been abandoned and eventually torn down thanks to the hidden weapons that were there. She'd slam the bathroom door open, sweat pouring down her face--Her breath caught in her throat and her eyes widened. She was young again. How was she young agai--
"How is any of this possible? What's going on?" She'd whispered to herself as she'd quickly splash water on her face. Surely this was some messed up dream she'd have a night. Surely this was something (Muse) had come up with since he was so damn intelligent and shit. He could have easily beaten her senseless, as he'd always did, and knocked her out and put her in some sort of machines.
She couldn't have gone back in time--It wasn't logical--Wasn't possible!!
The young woman would slowly turn back to the door and opened it with a long sigh. When she'd opened her eyes and looked up, she'd freeze in her spot. There he was in the same outfit from forever ago, dressed as the captain. (Muse) had a brow raised and his mouth in the usual thin line it would be in when he'd looked at her--back then. In the future, he'd usually have had a deranged smirk. A cackle and mocking words would have escaped from his mouth. What was she going to do? Shoot him then and there? Play along and see where everything lead? Who the hell knew?
All Kris knew was that she was confused as shit.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: [One/Retry] Endless Days

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:55 pm

Additional Information:

So this is an idea I had posted before the wipe. I'd been doing the roleplay with RandomAxel and, boy were there a-lot of plot twists! Lol.
Anywho, basic idea is that a woman is sent back in time to the first days she was working with Muse, who was her captain, in the A-Team. When she was younger, she had no idea what HEROS was, an organization that created hurried creatures and dangerous weapons for their research and such.
I'm looking for someone to play as big bad Muse man. Though, I am tempted to play and as Muse once....Maybe. Lol.
Last edited by Miro-chan on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Rulez:
-Follow RPF Rules always.
-Cursing, fighting, killing is allowed.
-Romance is allowed, maybe even encouraged.
-If you'll be gone for a while, or will be dropping out, please let me know. I will do the same. I know that life gets in the way, so no worries.
-If you have any questions/ideas, I'll be happy to hear them and answer them to the best of my abilities.
-Most importantly: HAVE FUN!
-I'll get a c.s. up if someone is interested
Last edited by Miro-chan on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miro-chan
Bronze

(For cs)