[CLOSED] [REQ] [F] [SF] [O] The Superhero Academy

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Jasmine
Silver

Re: [OPEN] [REQ] [F] [SF] [O] The Superhero Academy

Post by Jasmine » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:21 pm

I don't understand it
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:25 pm

I'll explain when your older.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:27 pm

But I'm 18 next week. I wanna know now
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:38 pm

... I now hate my computer, hate my typing skills, hate RPF, hate the cs and everything life stands for... Fixed it...
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

princess peach

Post by princess peach » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:45 pm

Trooper FN-86 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:20 pm
Princess Peach, Kusacobe, listen up.

This particular rp is pretty far into it's story. We also have a lot of players and most of them have multiple characters so it's pretty complex. To ensure everyone gets a say we ask that you allow everyone to post before you post again. This tends to make the rp really slow. If your ok with this, let me know, and I'll tell you if your accepted.
Yeahh! I'm alright with that, I already skimmed through previous posts of the roleplay a bit.

Kusacobe

Post by Kusacobe » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:58 pm

This particular rp is pretty far into it's story. We also have a lot of players and most of them have multiple characters so it's pretty complex. To ensure everyone gets a say we ask that you allow everyone to post before you post again. This tends to make the rp really slow. If your ok with this, let me know, and I'll tell you if your accepted.

I'm perfectly fine with the rp being slow. I also read some of the posts and i think it being slow will help me catch up to where everyone else is.
"They were in love that felt like a dream, like sparkling soda pop."

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:47 am

princess peach wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:45 pm
Trooper FN-86 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:20 pm

Yeahh! I'm alright with that, I already skimmed through previous posts of the roleplay a bit.
Kusacobe wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:58 pm

I'm perfectly fine with the rp being slow. I also read some of the posts and i think it being slow will help me catch up to where everyone else is.
In that case Kusacobe is accepted, please post in the ooc. There is s plot review on page 16 if you want to catch up though it needs editing.

Peach, please elaborate on your power. Besides making it physical and using it to attack what what all can you do? How does it affect the target when you increase or decrease their emotional energy? Ect.

Feather, remove possession from the sting. A sting will knock people out or make them dazed but burrowing is what allows control. And Make him an ok actor but still not quite understanding of human emotions to be amazing at it. Other than that stinger is ok but why on earth would the host volunteer?

princess peach

Post by princess peach » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:58 am

Elaboration on the power (I was afraid I was being too vague haha):
1- By increasing or decreasing the emotional energy of others, she can increase or dissipate feelings. For example, picture a mildly frustrated person; if Aura knows this person is feeling frustrated, she could concentrate and either calm this person down or make those feelings increase, turning mild frustration into anger and maybe even rage. As I have mentioned before, this takes a lot of concentration and Aura has not yet mastered this ability.
2- As for "changing" emotional energy, every emotion has a different kind of energy, be it sadness, anger, happiness, etc. Aura can slightly change these emotions, turning anger into sadness, turning happiness into sadness and so on.This also requires an enormous amount of concentration (even moreso than increasing/decreasing emotional energy) and only works in slight ways; there will never be a full change, or at least not until Aura masters this power (and there's a loooooong way to go before that happens)

Tell me if any of this seems overpowered/odd!!

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:47 am

Can your target resist the emotional change?

princess peach

Post by princess peach » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:55 am

If their emotions are strong enough, the change isn't effective at all. I admit I didn't think much about it, since the changes are very subtle, but if the person finds this change in emotions odd and starts questioning it (for example, let's say Aura tries making a happy person angry and this person in question thinks "where is this anger coming from? this doesn't make sense") the change loses all of its effect.