[Req](F) Gate

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Archer_Algren
Bronze

[Req](F) Gate

Post by Archer_Algren » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:50 am

In August 20XX, a portal to a parallel world known as the "Gate", suddenly appeared in Ginza, Tokyo where monsters and human warriors wearing ancient armor poured out of the portal, killing everyone in their way and trying to claim the area as their own. This would later be known as the "The Ginza Incident". Immediately after the attack, the Japanese Ground-Self Defense Forces launches a counter attack, repelling and pushing the invaders back to the Gate and reclaiming Ginza.

Now, the JSDF is preparing for a counterattack, they are mobilizing their own soldiers and hiring mercenaries from around the globe for an expedition into the Gate.

Rules: You are a soldier, a normal human being with no access to magic whatsoever, you have guns, and brains, if you wanna be an elf or be from the other side of the the Gate(A fantasy setting), lets talk about it.

Template
Name:
App:(Description or picture is fine)
Bio: (Why you're in the expedition, and where you belong, with the mercenaries, or with the JSDF, Characters who come from the other side of the Gate have a different reason for joining, discuss with me for details)
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

nimona

Re: [Req](F) Gate

Post by nimona » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:38 am

Name:nimona
Age:17(i'm pretty sure this is the minimum age to join the army in japan... not sure, correct me if i'm wrong"
App: Image
her hat(that her higher ups know isn't an actual commanders hat. they just leave it cause it always ends up back with her. none are sure how. since the GATE appeeared some belive her hat is kept with her by the same force's that made the GATE)
Bio: nimona joined the JSDF, after being forced to by her father, who didn't want his daughter becoming a lazy bum. as if her games could make her lazy, she ran every day before school. but when the attack came she just couldn't wait to go to the other world.

TehMagicPudding

Post by TehMagicPudding » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:49 pm

Name: Sergeant Nathaniel Floyd
App:
Bio: Born in the US Midwest, Nate Floyd was the second of five children. He grew up inseparable from his older brother Clinton, playing on the same sports teams and even trying out to be professional wrestlers together. After graduating high school, Nate signed up to the USMC, where he qualified to join the Scout-Snipers. He was originally deployed in the Middle East, before being transferred to Camp Courtney in Uruma city.
After the Ginza Incident, several USMC battalions were mobilized to assist the JSDF, circumventing the Japanese constitution's prohibition on offensive actions by the JSDF by making it, technically, a US operation.
In light of his service, Sgt Floyd was tasked to this operation.
Science can't disprove the existence of ninjas, only their direct presence.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:36 pm

I'd like to be from the other side please.

Name: Gregor Hale

App: Image

Bio: Raised in the ruins of a conquered nation Gregor quickly learned the importance of swordplay and the stupidity of loyalty and honor. Such ideals got good men slaughtered simply because it was their duty to do so. Gregor refused to die for ideals, instead he fought for himself. This made him a favorite of the empire, who gladly paid his fees knowing so long as they had enough gold his blade was as good as theirs.

Then there was the failure of the gate. Gregor had not been among the invading forces, but he had heard tales of what happened. The survivors spoke of powerful war machines unlike anything the empire had, and all feared their inevitable retaliation. The empire paid handsomely for an army of mercinaries to stand guard and be the first line of defense against this new threat, but Gregor had other plans. Gold does a dead man no good, and even the most powerful invaders need a guide. Sneaking to the gate in the dead of night Gregor stepped through and surrendered to the JSDF, offering his services to them for a small fee.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:10 pm

@ Archer

... You sir/madame, have earned my respect.
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!

Guntra

Post by Guntra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:57 am

Hey guys, I've just come here by the request of Archer to tell you that they're going to be away for lent (a promise that they'd fulfill). This in turns means that they're going to be away for 40 days. You should expect them by March 29th, but otherwise I'd say this RP remains silent meanwhile.
Have a good one.

nimona

Post by nimona » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:59 am

ok

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:28 pm

OK
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:05 pm

Ok
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Post by Archer_Algren » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:49 am

Also, most are accepted except Nimona, your character is too simple for this RP and the minimum voluntary enlistment age is 18 in Japan, so my advice is to change the age up to 18 and maybe add some more concrete info about her.
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."