[F][Reserved] Doki-Doki Channel: Consumed World

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
UmbraSight
Global Mod

[F][Reserved] Doki-Doki Channel: Consumed World

Post by UmbraSight » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:37 pm

You see, your world isn't alone. Not really. The universe isn't like that, singular and linear. It's like a knot of yarn, yeah? An infinite coil of strings with no beginnings or endings, that simply are and always will be. You are in one of these strings, and there are an infinite number of other strings which are like your world but not. Worlds where you never drew breath or ever had the grace of magics, worlds where the Grimm won.

But don't worry, you weren't born on one of those worlds.

Well, when I say not to worry, I am a liar.

The problem is the space between the strings, the void of time and empty which makes up the in between around infinite expanses of undulating string. The Grimm aren't contained within your world, even gods dread.

These creatures aren't like the ones which lurk under the beds of children in your worlds, they aren't like the Grimm which creep out of the closets at night. They aren't so short sighted and limited that they desire only the destruction of humankind.

These Grimm wish to consume worlds.

Your worlds caught the eye of one of these creatures, cause it to alter its course as it drifted through the black of the void. It grasped three strings, yours and two other words not fully unlike, but still totally foreign. It slid a tendril across the skin of your world. To taste.

You are here by accident. It didn't mean to grab you, but do you think of every ant you step upon? Or, in this case, accidentally pull into the void, into the corrupted space between all things? A mistake has been made by this Grimm. You are here now, in its world that shouldn't be, filled with things that never could. In the middle of all this ruin, sits a king upon a throne of carrion and bone.

You. Must. Kill. Him.

Kill him, and your worlds will be spared. Kill him and you shall return to your homes, to fight the little creatures which go bump in the night.

Gods are not invulnerable, nor are their nightmares. You are here due to a mistake, but the opportunity remains.

Kill this god, and there will be one less world eater hiding within the void.
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

ShaFlow
Bronze

Re: [F][Reserved] Doki-Doki Channel: Consumed World

Post by ShaFlow » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:53 am

Still here :D
"Yeah I might be a pebble...but I'll be the pebble...that shatters a diamond!"

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:24 am

+1 Yes.
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Any chance I can join this in light of the recent wipe?
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:51 pm

Kurusu wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:30 pm
Any chance I can join this in light of the recent wipe?
So you wish to live out your magical girl dreams?

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:55 pm

It never was my dream, until I saw this RP back a few months ago. It seemed really interesting, but I assumed it was private and between a premade group kinda thing. Since the wipe happened, I hoped I'd get exception.

I'll sign magical girl contract with you Kyu-Umbra.
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Snowskeeper

Post by Snowskeeper » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:56 pm

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:02 pm

Alright, I'll let you in as I'm resetting the whole thing anyway~

Snows just linked our Discord chat, which is important, and we can discuss our 1x1 when I have more free time... I still need to get all of those set up, lol.

The CS is currently up so you can look at that, and I'll try to PM you the request for the 1x1's so you can get a feel for the magical girls and whatnot.

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Gotcha >:3

Stitches

Post by Stitches » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:43 pm

Cs will be up soon.
"I'm so disappointed in you." Annasiel 2017