[REQ] Hogwarts (1982)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Trandafir

Re: [REQ] Hogwarts (1982)

Post by Trandafir » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:10 am

accepted bb
"I'm coming in." - Finn Wolfhard

Octavia_Greyye

Post by Octavia_Greyye » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:20 am

ok but she’s HOT
I want Steve Harrington to be my mom???

Golden_

Post by Golden_ » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:46 am

Name:
Vincent Cohen

House:
Ravenclaw

Blood-Status:
Muggle Born

Personality:
In a world filled with either black or white thinking, Vincent easily falls into the spectrum of grey, hiding within those concrete cracks. He is neither an introvert or extrovert, a hero nor a villian, a lover nor a fighter. He's a cruiser. A brilliant cruiser. Someone who cruises along in the middle, adjusting to the situation as required. Like a chameleon. Despite the possibility of such flexible changes, Vince has always been one to sit back, observe, listen, and then proceed to act.

Far from reckless, but definitely mischevious. He entertains himself in many different ways, all of which include some kind of game. A mind game to fuck with people? Perhaps. A puzzle or brain teaser? Certainly. Both? Even better. With this in mind, most games start off seemingly innocent, but history does repeat itself. Mistakes are made, lines are crossed, and Vince miraculously ends up in trouble.

The lack of outward and obvious bravery, loyalty, and kindness will make it impossible for the boy to be sorted into Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. Leaving only the options of Ravenclaw or Slytherin - both of which he demonstrates strong affinities for. Intelligence, knowledge (in the strangest of subjects), and wit push him towards the Ravenclaw status. However, he has that cunning, ambitious, and resourceful nature that points him towards Slytherin. In the end, his muggle born status will be the determinant.

Short Bio:
Although born in England, Vince was raised in Cape Town, South Africa. Anthropology (specifically archeaology) courses through his blood, as both parents, and eventually his two older siblings, went on to pursue the muggle profession. As a young boy, Vince was obsessed with anything and everything to do with history, culture, evolution, and mythology. Oh and puzzles. Goddammit, those puzzles. That, along with his love of mischief, earned him the childhood nickname of Kit.

He attended Uagadou, one of the largest wizarding schools in the world, located in the heart of Africa. There, he held the title of briliant trickster. That, along with his desire to become a Curse Breaker made him... not popular, but interesting.

Things took a drastic turn for the worse in the beginning of his fifth year. Due to a series of unfortunate events, the boy was asked to leave Uagadou, and thanks to Dumbledore's acceptance, will continue on with his schooling at Hogwarts.

Electives:
Ancient Runes, Arithmancy

Quidditch:
He has experience, but is not currently part of the team.

Pet:
A Cape Fox by the name of Loki.

Appearance:

Extra:
I'll add in a few fun facts, because why the hell not.
#1. Vincent carries around a rubix cube named Pandora. He enjoys telling uncultured pure bloods about the dangers of opening Pandora's Box. His record of solving the puzzle is just under thirty seconds.
#2. He speaks very formally and sometimes uses long, complicated words to make the listener feel uncomfortably stupid - just for the fun of it.
#3. Indiana Jones is his muggle hero. Peeves is his magical hero. He cannot wait to meet and possibly befriend the infamous poltergeist.
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

Trandafir

Post by Trandafir » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:51 am

interesting
"I'm coming in." - Finn Wolfhard

Octavia_Greyye

Post by Octavia_Greyye » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:05 am

I waited A WHOLE WEEK AND IT WAS GOLDEN THE WHOLE TIME

ONE WEEK

UNA SEMANA