[REQ] Hogwarts (1982)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Trandafir

Re: [REQ] Hogwarts (1982)

Post by Trandafir » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Name: Thomas Morte
House: Slytherin
Blood status: Pure-blood

Personality: Thomas is a genius and an artist. Very reserved but not at all shy, he’s a man of few words that hardly ever demonstrates any deep emotion, especially towards his children. Those who know him will be able to tell when he’s being caring, which is hard to tell through his distant facade.

Short bio: Thomas Morte wed young to an arranged married, as most purebloods often did in Europe. He didn’t dislike his wife, however a few years after their first son was born they grew distant from each other, and that’s when he met her.

Thomas fell in love with a muggle woman and she fell in love with him. They kept the affair in secret for years until his wife found out, around the same time when she discovered to be pregnant with twins. Mrs. Morte gave him an ultimatum; never see that woman again or never be able to see his children. Mr. Morte chose to let go of his love, living a semi decent life with his family, that later consisted of his first born, the twins Dirk and Adriana and the new baby on their way.

Soon after Dawn was born, Thomas found hidden within his wife’s belongings a letter written from his past lover; a letter that got intercepted and that he didn’t know the existence of up until that point. Enraged, Thomas left his wife and took his children with him to Paris, where he’d start his movie directing career, living mostly among french muggles.

He searched for that muggle woman but never saw her again. And now, in 1982, he began dating Hogwarts’ councillor Wanda Mary Vane and was invited to direct a school play, Midsummer’s Night Dream.

Appearance: Image
"I'm coming in." - Finn Wolfhard

Trandafir

Post by Trandafir » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Octavia_Greyye

Post by Octavia_Greyye » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:30 pm

👀
I want Steve Harrington to be my mom???

AeronGrey

Post by AeronGrey » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm

Name: Bran Racort, Professor Racort
House: Ravenclaw  (graduated)
Blood Status: Half-blood
Subject: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Personality: Bran always thinks before speaking and sometimes he can appear quiet, guarded and aloof. He despises stupidity and ignorance, almost as much as he does dark magic. Although, he does try his best to remain fair and objective. He views Quidditch as being a complete waste of time and energy and would much rather read a book indoors. He has a fondness for sweets, poetry and riddles.

Short Bio: Bran's parents were both painters, and it was their passion for art that brought them together. His mother was a muggle and his father a squib, who had resolved to live a "normal" life in the muggle world after a falling out with his disapproving family. Then Bran was born and as he grew older, it became clear that he was a wizard and his mother would have to be told. While she wasn't exactly happy to be lied to all these years, she gradually warmed up to it and even began buying magical paintings for the house.

When he was old enough, Bran attended his first year at Hogwarts in 1961. He was sorted into Ravenclaw and quickly became a model student, earning his house many points.  His favorite class was Defense Against the Dark Arts and combined with his strong sense of morality, he soon set his sights on joining the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. When he graduated, Dumbledore who by this time was Headmaster, personally wrote a letter of recommendation on his behalf.

After many years of working up the ranks, Bran finally became trained as an Auror. He was responsible for brining many Deatheaters to justice, though also lost many friends and colleagues. After the Dark Lord was defeated, he accepted an invitation to become professor at his alma mater to depart his knowledge to the next generation.

Wand: Rowen 10 inches Dragon Heartstring

Pet: A large raven named Edgar which he keeps in his office instead of an owl.

Appearance:
8ffa56f093268cb16bd9c73546360afa.jpg
8ffa56f093268cb16bd9c73546360afa.jpg (71.91 KiB) Viewed 300 times
Last edited by AeronGrey on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
AeronGrey wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:47 pm
"Stop quoting me!!" -Aeron

Trandafir

Post by Trandafir » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:17 pm

accepted ~

AeronGrey

Post by AeronGrey » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:53 pm

Yay!
AeronGrey wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:47 pm
"Stop quoting me!!" -Aeron

CanadianCake

Post by CanadianCake » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:11 pm

Name: Roger Norman-Williams

House: Slytherin

Blood status: Pure-blood

Personality: He is a charming guy, always striving to help others and be kind. At least, until he gains all that he desires from you. Then the boy drops you like a used tissue, knowing that rarely would anyone believe he would treat someone poorly. This is due to his usual outward appearance of charm and class, and sometimes he is so slippery that you don't even know you have been used. He doesn't turn down any interaction between houses, not wanting to appear rude in public but having a secret hatred for the other three houses. Roger always goes after attractive, but often ignored young women and isn't adverse to experimenting with the other gender as well, just to satisfy his hunger. He is smoothly flirtatious and it is difficult to cause him to lose his composure. He despises most childish things, but will not outwardly say so.

Short bio: He is also an American student, proud of his heritage. He is descended from surviving witches of the Salem Witch trials, and due to his ancestry, the boy has developed a hatred for most things muggle. He has an older sister that is a developing Death Eater, although he keeps that very quiet. The boy has slept with Valerie Smith, one of his proudest conquests because no one would believe it happened. And she would never tell. He has been committed to a few other older slytherin girls, but now they have graduated and he is looking for someone else to occupy his time.

Electives: Divination, Arithmacy

Quidditch: Yes, Chaser

Appearance:
He is about 5'11, and always dressed stylishly. When wearing his uniform he often has his robe off, rolls his sleeves up, and keeps his tie loose and the top button unbuttoned. He is well toned and lean, often wearing a smile and looking incredibly comfortable.
Last edited by CanadianCake on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am
Kill me daddy

Trandafir

Post by Trandafir » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:13 pm

new asshole added to the list

anotherbabyrose

Post by anotherbabyrose » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:15 pm

A cute asshole 👀
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Octavia_Greyye

Post by Octavia_Greyye » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:21 am

A hottie but also a brooding ass?? Wow looks like a recipe for absolute demon hell
I want Steve Harrington to be my mom???