[One] I Belong (Icy)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Light-Witch

[One] I Belong (Icy)

Post by Light-Witch » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:27 pm

I had started this before the last wipe, and I may repost this if it turns out that there's more people interested in this than the user I'm continuing this idea with.

A is a singer rising in popularity for their ability to connect with people who had problems that they felt others didn't have, people like B, for example. One day, B discovered one of A's songs on a social media site (your choice) and immediately became a fan, but not before listening to other songs by A. It was like falling for someone because they could go down to your level without making you feel stupid, and it was exactly what was happening to B for weeks. Then an opportunity comes that B takes advantage of right away: A's going to be in concert in their area, and they take it right away so that way they can see A live. After much convincing, B's able to go, but just before the concert starts, a car loses control and crashes into the front of the venue, and B was among those who were injured.

As if by a cruel twist of fate, the concert is cancelled, but there's a surprise waiting for B as a result. You see, A only cancelled the concert to see if those that were hurt in the accident survived it, but B's barely holding on when A arrives to check up on them. Soon B's got more than just their attention, but there's just one problem: how will a relationship work out between them? Will B have to enter the spotlight, will A give it up for B, or will they be able to handle it without giving anything up?

Basically a rising singer meets one of their newest fans after an accident takes place and causes the event to be cancelled in order to make sure they're still alive. Their relationship will constantly be tested, but they'll either stay together, or break apart. I will be A, who will actually be male this time, but B's open to any gender.

Post here when you find this, and I'll get this CS thread up once I get it up.
"It's only a nightmare, and soon we'll be set free." - NateWantsToBattle

Light-Witch

Re: [One] I Belong (Icy)

Post by Light-Witch » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Two mistakes in one day, I'm apparently not in the right state of mind because I seriously need this one moved too.
"It's only a nightmare, and soon we'll be set free." - NateWantsToBattle

Icy

Re: [One] I Belong (Icy)

Post by Icy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Mistakes happen. You could try messaging UmbraSight to get these fixed, or Ast3rRisk...well if you haven't already.