OC Characters

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Blakserenity

OC Characters

Post by Blakserenity » Fri May 29, 2020 6:42 pm

Hello! My name is Blakserenity and I am looking for someone who has a bit of an imagination. I like to read long, well thought out posts that introduce characters and develop a world that is entirely fiction. I am more into fantasy, but I have also done historic rps and even one set in the future. If you are interested and have an idea please let me know. My favorite setting is the ocean or a different time period like medieval or 1800's.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.
Last edited by Blakserenity on Fri May 29, 2020 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arkane

Re: OC Characters

Post by Arkane » Sat May 30, 2020 5:10 pm

I’d be interested in making a rp up with you. I also love long, descriptive posts and love the fantasy genre. We can come up with a plot that could be as simple as them going on a long quest that eventually leads up to them saving the world from some imminent threat. I write novella type posts and will rp multiple characters and would hope that you can do the same? I also like to share the lead, as I don’t like to be the only one driving the plot forward. If this sounds ok to you, PM me and we can hash out a plot etc. :)