Exalt!

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Flamma

Exalt!

Post by Flamma » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:41 am

Please show interest!
(Cses here : https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=15399

Rp here : https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=15403

Ooc here: https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=15404)

Welcome to Exalt! Think of it as a game stimulating real life in a fantasy world. Upon starting the game you're teleported into a library that has a big fat purple cat with big yellow eyes lounging on a window seal. She looks at you with smiling eyes and purs. At the same time a mirror appears in front of you and the cat steps out from behind the mirror and takes a seat next to it.

"Why hello there! my name is pumpkin and I will be your guide through your character creation..." Pumpkin purrs, explaining the many sliders and customization choices.

"Cs:
Appearance:
Name:
Race:
Racial Bonuses:
Aura Type:"

"Allow me to explain aura types! Quickly summarizing there are 5 types of Auras. There is the tool type, guardian type, the chariot type, boundary type and the castle type. Auras can even evolve into rare types depending on your experiences and training. The tool type aura manifest a weapon or tool, while the guardian type aura allows the person to summon a monster or even a swarm of them. Someone with chariot type aura can summon a vehicle they can ride in or maybe operate from a distance. The boundary type can control or manipulate an area and the castle type can create structures or battlefield that give them the advantage. Every Aura type gets stronger with its user and in someway represents the users soul. Some are very very pretty." Pumpkin purrs again and you choose your Aura type. When your finished pumpkin makes a high pitched ringing noise and the mirror puffs away in black smoke as the room begins to creek and rattle. Books fall from the shelves as the walls seemingly tare.

"I'll be taking my leave darling. Oh and one last thing. In the world of Exalt there are many other adventures just like you in this world. Just like you they will respawn everytime they are killed at a church within the nearest village, unlike the NPC's who live in this world. Have fun in Exalt!" Pumpkin purrs loudly with a smile and smiling eyes as she sits on the floor, waving her tail and slowly unravels along with her library as you find yourself in the middle of a street.

Explanation: So I wanna start out by saying I want this to be a fantasy slice of life roleplay with action elements. In other words it's not about the fighting its about how whats going on in the rp communicates what's going on in the rest of the world. With that said I still wanna try to make things fun. Everyone can make their own side plots but of course I'm going to try to make mine look the most appealing. Try to take my rp from me frfr.

Rule:
#1 follow site rules

#2 no teleporting or fast traveling describe your trips and talk to people on them please or ask me and I'll help.

#3 No writing over each other or controlling of someone else's character.

#4 stay lore friendly I'll let you know if you not.
Last edited by Flamma on Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kaylanie676
Bronze

RE:

Post by Kaylanie676 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:44 pm

CS:
Appearance: 5'2, petite but strong, long hair, freckles, greyish eyes Image
Name: Alyra Mason
personality: Stubborn, shy, friendly, once you get to know me I'm loyal and fierce
Race: Elf
Race bonuses: I can interact with any animal and I have a wolf as my familiar
Aura type: I have a Guardian aura type

Flamma

Re: Exalt!

Post by Flamma » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:30 pm

Hey thanks for showing interest! Your character is good but I haven't made the real CS yet. This is just a page to see if anyone was interested. I'll start working on the cs page now since your here!

Kaylanie676
Bronze

Re: RE: EXALT!

Post by Kaylanie676 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:41 pm

Flamma wrote:Hey thanks for showing interest! Your character is good but I haven't made the real CS yet. This is just a page to see if anyone was interested. I'll start working on the cs page now since your here!
OK! that works for me thank you

Kay<3 :twisted:

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:14 pm

What races are allowed?
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Flamma

Post by Flamma » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:50 pm

Hey! Thanks for showing interest! You can be whatever you want!

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:00 pm

do you want CSes posted here first, then post it on the CS thread when accepted?
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Flamma

Post by Flamma » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Yes

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:18 am

Image ImageName:
Alexandoriel Drake

ImageAppearance:
She is 8 feet tall in her human form

ImageRace:
Amethyst Dragon

ImageRace bonuses:
Human Shape: Alex has the capability to change between her true form and a human form. It is the same form every time, and is unable to alter her appearance, though her hair grows naturally, and will regrow if ever cut. Any wounds or loss of limbs will remain when returning to her true form.
Dragon Strength: Alex has a bit of her dragon strength while in human form. This allows her to wield the Amethyst hammer as easily as any normal sized weapon, and be able to demolish most structures in over half the time it would take for humans to. She also has the ability to control her strength, and beat someone senseless without inflicting fatal wounds though they may (and most likely) end up crippled.
Dragon Resilience: Alex is able to take quite a bit more punishment than the average human. Part of it could be attributed to her determination and refusal to give up, but the majority of it is due to her dragon toughness. Her wounds only heal a fraction faster than a human's, but she will get up and continue on until her body is beaten, crushed, and physically incapable of moving. Of course, while she may still have the capability to fight, doesn't mean she is effective at that point. As she loses blood, gains painful wounds, and limbs get damaged, she starts to become weaker as one would suspect. She isn't invincible, just harder to kill than most.

ImageRace weaknesses:

ImageAura Type:
Guardian Tool

ImageAura name:
The Amethyst Hammer-
The Amethyst Hammer, seems to be just that. It is a hammer who's head seems to be carved out of an amethyst crystal, and is about the size of an average human. Despite its look, it isn't fragile at all. She has crumbled many a wall and bones without it even cracking.

ImagePersonality:
Alex is probably one of the most caring and loyal people you'll meet. She does everything in her power to make sure her allies are safe, even though she usually gets hurt. She won't leave anyone behind, and will go through Hell itself to bring someone back. She also loves to just fight, but she knows how to pull her her strength back so she doesn't hurt anyone. She prefers to beat enemies into the ground. If they decide to come back, she will do it as many times as necessary until they learn their lesson. She has yet to kill someone. She also isn't one to turn down a fight, or a contest.

Flamma

Post by Flamma » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:26 am

Swaggy! Your accepted but remember this is a mmorpg your a peraon playing a character. Also some hidden lore that probably shouldn't have been is that their are different achievement per race. It's a high level achievement for a human to hunt and kill an amythiest dragon in exchange for experience and rare items