[REQ] Battle Stars: Heroes and the Like!

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

[REQ] Battle Stars: Heroes and the Like!

Post by ShadFlow » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:16 am

So you wanna be a hero?

What makes you think, you, of all people have what it takes?

You think a gleam in your eye, some fire in your heart and a little luck you'll make it? Then this isn't your field. Heroes aren't born they're made, but everyone has the potential to be made into one.

Through hard work and perseverance can the mantle of 'Hero' be worn. But you don't have to prove it to the rest of the people just yet, prove it to yourself that you're worthy; prove that you're a star.

Show courage. Show grit. Show wit, and you may succeed at whatever purpose you strive for...

---
The Stars Academia, that place where the heroes you admire were bred. Overcoming challenges from peers and adversaries; earning the right to mantle themselves. Just about anyone can qualify to enter but only a small handful are handpicked. Your chances of getting struck by lightning twelve times in the same spot is higher. Through a rigorous and intense set of carefully crafted challenges will your potential be put to the test. Overcome, and your chances are increased; fail and try again next year if you dare.

A year of intense physical and mental conditioning. Enhancing your potential and develop your skills to be a hero. It's no easy or forgiving path. There will be blood and broken bones. But it'll be worth it in the end, for it's the only way to unlock a heroes main tool....their Gimmick.

----
The Heroes Gimmick
This is your engine, your soul. Heroes are equipped with remarkable abilities, and this is the very reason. One's Gimmick is a manifestation of their identity and how they present themselves in the eyes of the rest of the world. This is what the year of conditioning is all about. To discover your abilities, and maximize its potential; after all what use is a hero that can't even defend themselves?

The strongest Gimmicks are developed not made. Strengthening over time. As an extension of your person it grows when you do. The further you push yourself, the further your Gimmick pulls in return...

---

Congratulations[Recipient]! You've been chosen to attend the Stars Academy this year! Although your performance was....less than expected, you still showed much promise! But starting from this letter your journey to become a Hero has reached its inception, not many can say that. Once again congratulations for making it this far, we hope to see you grow into an extraordinary Hero--the year begins on September 13th! Don't be late or you'll be revoked immediately!

Due to your performance during the exams, in conjunction with evaluation from administration your official class will be "Class: F, the lowest ranked class.

We welcome you and wish you luck in your year here.

Dormitories will be included on the campus as well as many other services.

----

RP Rules:
Rules
1)Follow all Forum Rules, Section Rules and the Rules of this thread.
2)If any issues come up in the RP I as the GM, will handle it. Any problems with any individuals or anything will be PM'd to me so that I can properly handle it.
3)No Over Powered characters. This also includes no: Meta-Gaming, Auto-Hitting, Auto-Killing etc.
4)All OOC must be put in the respected OOC thread(this includes 'Marked' and the like) and all RP must be placed in the respected RP thread.
CS's will be posted in this thread and I will move them into the corresponding CS thread if accepted. Keeps things organized.

ShadFlow

Re: [REQ] Battle Stars: Heroes and the Like!

Post by ShadFlow » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:17 am

Name:
----
Main or Side: [ Everyone in this RP has one 'main' character. Main character is the one expected to develop and focus on the most and expected to contribute to the important segments of story. A side character is any character made after that but can still fill a similar role.]
Gimmick:[As stated before: [This is your heart, your engine. Everything ties into this. Your entire archetype of abilities will be identified based on this. From something simple as "Potential" or something super complex. A persons Gimmick develops with them.]
Gimmick Faults: [Surely you have something holding you back. A fear? An inability? We all have something to overcome, no matter how strong we get, there's something!]
1-Star Ability:
[When you unlock your Gimmick, this will be the very first ability. From here will you learn to develop it and even strengthen it in so many ways! .]
---
Biography:
Appearance:[ I accept all forms except real photos of real people.]
Extra:
Last edited by ShadFlow on Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShadFlow

Post reserved for tings

ShadFlow

Post reserved for deez nutz

YusiFirefox3699

Post by YusiFirefox3699 » Thu May 14, 2020 5:21 am

this still open?
May the stars align to guide you

ShadFlow

Post by ShadFlow » Thu May 14, 2020 3:18 pm

Long dead friend, happens to the best of us