Total Pokemon Island!

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
KansasVenomoth

Total Pokemon Island!

Post by KansasVenomoth » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:33 am

"Welcome to Camp Wailord, trainers! This place will be your home for the next few weeks while you compete against a handful of others in the hopes of taking home the grand prize of P100,000. You'll compete in a wide variety of different events, you'll make some friends and perhaps a few enemies, and hopefully, you'll learn a few things."
Hello everyone! If it wasn't obvious with the title, I'm looking to do a Pokemon parody of Total Drama Island. Like in the series, your trainers will initially be split into two teams; the Screaming Patrat and the Killer Carvanha. Teams will be completely randomized, so don't worry about fretting over which team to join. I'm looking for five people to join me, with all of us bringing in two characters (OCs and canons are welcome) to use as contestants, you're welcome to bring in others to play in other roles (I'll be taking two contestants and the host as well), but it isn't required.

There aren't really any Pokemon limitations, though most legendary Pokemon will not be allowed UNLESS you have a convincing backstory as to why your trainer possesses them. Box art legendaries (Like Reshiram, Dialga, Ho-oh, etc...) will not be allowed, and neither will Mewtwo or Arceus due to them being pretty OP, but legendaries like Entei, Articuno, or Registeel and mythicals like Celebi, Victini, or Jirachi are allowed, but again, only if there's a convincing reason behind it.

Down below will be a form used for your intended character; you can also send premade profiles through Google Drive, Amino, etc... Once your character is submitted, I'll throw them onto certain teams.

Just like within Total Drama Island; comedy, light hearted drama, romance, action, adventure, and loads of fart jokes are bound to be everywhere. Just be ready for it.

Name:
Nicknames:
Class:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Complexion:
Mannerisms:
Birthplace:
Relationship Status:
Extra Information (Talents, quirks, sexuality, anything else you might deem important)
Personality:
Biography:

Pokemon Information:

Nickname:

Ability:

Personality:

Moves:

Extra Information:

Below the forms will be the character list.

Killer Carvanha
- Daniel Quinn
-
-
-
-
-

Screaming Patrat
- Lars Septer
-
-
-
-
-

Other Characters:
- Dale Warren (Host)

I hope to write with you all soon enough!
HERE WE GO, CHIEFS!