One x One Search (Fandom Heavy)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
RedIsTheWolf

One x One Search (Fandom Heavy)

Post by RedIsTheWolf » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:16 pm

I'm not going to make this post all pretty, but I will tell you a bit about myself and what I'm looking for. I'm a female in my mid twenties and I only work weekends, so I've been looking for people to roleplay with. I just got back into it within the last 2 weeks, but I've been roleplaying for over a decade and am able to produce at least a few good paragraphs if you give me something to work with. As for what I'm wanting to roleplay, it's mostly fandoms. I love OCxCanon, OCxOC, or CanonxCanon. I will do mxf and // couplings too. Come at me with your ideas. Here are some of the fandoms I'm interested in:

Final Fantasy 7, 10, or 12
Resident Evil
TES Oblivion and Skyrim
Kingdom Hearts

I'm mainly interested in these, but feel free to ask about other roleplay ideas of your own. I love fantasy and horror. Happy hunting!
Last edited by RedIsTheWolf on Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Re: One x One Search (Fandom Heavy)

Post by Xylohem » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:33 am

Hello, I'm your friendly neighborhood Intermediate Mod!

I'm just sending you this message to make sure you know that your post has been brought to my attention as it goes against the rules of the site. Advertising RP's in PM's or away from the site is in violation of the rules of the site.

Also, I saw that you are new to RPF so here are a few quick links for you to check out. These will help you get better acquainted with the site and its rules. The first would be the FAQ and the Forum Rules. I hope you check these out and if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Thank you!
Your secret is safe with my indifference.

Character Thread,

RedIsTheWolf

Post by RedIsTheWolf » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:01 am

Xylohem wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:33 am
Hello, I'm your friendly neighborhood Intermediate Mod!

I'm just sending you this message to make sure you know that your post has been brought to my attention as it goes against the rules of the site. Advertising RP's in PM's or away from the site is in violation of the rules of the site.

Also, I saw that you are new to RPF so here are a few quick links for you to check out. These will help you get better acquainted with the site and its rules. The first would be the FAQ and the Forum Rules. I hope you check these out and if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Thank you!
My bad, I fixed it.

But when I try to go to the Forum Rules it tells me the page doesn't exist. I think it might be an issue with my phone specifically.

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Post by Xylohem » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:18 am

It's all fine.

The Rules link I provided must be out of date. Please try the one below.
https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13332
Your secret is safe with my indifference.

Character Thread,

War Mango

Post by War Mango » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:20 pm

I might be interested in FF & RE.
Updog.