The Isle of Bones (4 People needed)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
UnkiBen

The Isle of Bones (4 People needed)

Post by UnkiBen » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:55 pm

The Isle Of Bones: Episode 1

Synopsis
The Isle of Bones is a quest line that four people will undertake, under the guidance of myself, UnkiBen, as the 'Narrator'. It is a story driven exploration roleplay that will require the participants to make crucial choices in a Telltale style gameplay.

The Isle of Bones: Episode 1 - Prologue

Following a series catastrophic earthquakes there has been reports of bedrock and earth erupting from the ocean surface forming new Island formations off the coast of South America.

Thermal scans show there are large pockets of freezing cold rock or perhaps ice scattered throughout the islands, all of which contain biological matter. A few days of monitoring and the thermal scans show the pockets decreasing in size and the biological matter has taken on new life.

World leaders have discussed the way to approach the situation, the only suggestion to be approved by every party, was to send in a group of experts in relevant fields for this expedition and allow them access to the island.

This experience will take team work, cunning, bravery and perhaps even some luck! Read Below to take part:

How it Will Work
The 'Narrator' (Myself) will pretty much act like a dungeon master, I will direct the story however I feel and throw things at the group and also individual members in a bid to make this exploration interesting, fun and difficult at times.

I will right a piece of narrative/ story for you all to react to in whatever way you see fit. Everything you do and say should be RP'd correctly and you can always discuss this unless you are directed to make the decision/ choice/ call yourself, by the 'Narrator'. (It will always be clarified at the end of each narration what should happen)

for example: Do you want a coffee? [Please discuss your answer with eachother, but 'Player 1', you are excluded from this decision] etc

WARNING: YOUR CHARACTER CAN DIE! But if this does happen, don't worry, as this will be the first episode in a series, and any player that does, will be replaced in the next episode...

The Characters

You are free to choose your own character, but one of the four players will be a Security Detail, so when filling out character sheets, my suggestion would be to fill in two, one of your own creation (relevant to the topic) and one Security/soldier/body guard, to increase your chances of being picked.

Below you will see the template for your character sheets, this is an application to be brought on the expedition! Sell yourself and your writing abilities.

Character Sheet Template

Full Name:
Weakness:(You need one field that you are bad at, like stamina, strength, honesty... anything, just one thing that's bad about your character)
About You: (What are you good at, why your character would be useful in this expedition, Any other info about your character)
Image: (Not a mandatory field, but will be appreciated.)

Any questions, please ask. Also I will choose the players within the next few days if there is enough interest. When you are chosen I will send the players more instructions. Good Luck.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

Golden_
Silver

Re: The Isle of Bones (4 People needed)

Post by Golden_ » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:57 pm

I'm interested, if this is still happening...
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

Pan

Post by Pan » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:15 pm

Is this still going on?
databaseoverload wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:25 pm
I can’t believe you guys wrote bay window fan fiction while I was away

Kodi

Post by Kodi » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:56 am

This definitely looks very interesting. Should I post a CS (or two, in this case)?
Kodi

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:52 am

I am interested in this. I fill it up right?