[VG] Terrene Protectorate: The Recruits

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Skylord11

[VG] Terrene Protectorate: The Recruits

Post by Skylord11 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:18 am

Over one-hundred years ago, the seven hero's struck The Ruin down for revenge over Earth. The Ruin had attacked Earth, sucking out the atmosphere, leaving irradiated pieces everywhere and forcing humans beyond their own system to survive. Two years after, the humans had encountered one of the six other races, the Hylotl, a race of fish like humanoids. Their structures rural regions resembled that that of feudal Japan while their urban regions were very modern in architecture and their society was modern yet traditional. Soon after, they introduced the Humans to the other five races.
The Florans, a race of plant looking humanoids. These creatures may look friendly, but they are the complete opposite, they're defensive and hostile in nature, they often take the form of tribes and religions based on a local animal and hunting.
The Avians, these human like birds are those that resemble Egypt in the pyramid times (I don't know the term), with large pyramids and temples for their gods. They warshipped their god Kluex, which was a Novakid, a very large one at that. He guided them towards the correct path by telling them the tales of the stars, and how they could achieve his level. Soon after, they no longer wanted to advance, as they had discovered powerful crystals that could be controlled to power weapons, and settlements. After encountering the Hylotl, they had learned to harness it to power FTL drives. Thus they carried on towards the stars.
The Glitch, a race of robots that were built so they could be examined and see how a civilization evolves. However their name describes what happened at one point, at the stage of around what would be the medieval times in western Europe. They simply could not evolve past this point, just warring on each other for territory, but when they encountered the Hylotl, with their FTL technology, they finally turned to the skies.
The Novakid, this race of plasma like humanoids has been in what could only be described as “The Old West” stage. Little is actually known about how they come to be and what happened in their past, since they never write anything down besides how much money they obtained from their last robbery. Some theorized that they were the first to discover FTL technology, since reports of “Starmen” have been in the oldest history books of most races.
The Apex, this race of what can only be described as human apes is one of the most advanced races in the galaxy. Their evolutionary progress was scarily similar to Human evolution, only difference was that eventually it stopped removing hair from their bodies and just increased the size of their brain. In recent years they have been divided because of their corrupt government and a resistance fighting against it has tarnished their reputation.
Soon, after the humans joined the “Galactic Alliance” the Ruin had struck again, this time, on a shared colony. But none of the races let this beast get away again.
With their vision clouded by vengence, they wasted whole fleets fighting against this monster. Soon enough, they realized they needed something more precise than fleets. So each race had put their finest warrior on one ship and sent it onto the Ruin. To this day, they still don't know how the seven got to the heart chamber, but they eventually did. They wasted hours upon hours cutting through the heart of this creature, before the creature itself lost stability and crumpled apart.
The sole survivor was human, and his book about fighting this monster is still popular over a hundred years later. After he got back, he formed the Terrene Protectorate to uphold peace in the galaxy, and to uphold a promise to his six friends. This organisation has made schools for local planetary jobs, such as, police, firefighter, doctor, etc. But only one was made for the real deal job, and it is currently on a planet named Exel. A place where only Protectorates, their apprentices and both of their families may live.
-----
The new and old students of the Terrene Protectorate are hearing about these mission's where they're either accompanied by a “Teacher” or alone with their “Team” depending on their skill level. The newest recruits of the Terrene Protectorate have found a mission called “Terror in the Sky” where it is detailed to be a large mechanical dragon harassing a Glitch controlled colony planet. However, as they ventured deeper into this mission, it is much more complicated then “Kill the beast and find out who made it” and they're unprepared for this venture...
-----
Rules:
1. My word is LAW.
-Staff are the only one's that can override these rules.
2. Try and keep arguments to PM
3. No metagaming
-I.E your character having knowledge that you do, and he/she doesn't have.
4. No auto-hits
5. Severe injuries and death are up to consent. But consent against severe injuries is thrown out the window when encountering something your character REALLY shouldn't have been in. If that is the case, it's only in scenario's in which NPC's are the combatant, never another character.
6. Have fun.
-----
Racial role playing tips:

In technological order

Florans
The Florans pronounce their S's long, and have snake-like tongues (Like that matters). There was a war between them and the Hylotl, younger Florans try to forget this.

Avians
The Avians have their wings removed at birth, unless born outside of traditional Avian settlement.

Hylotl
The Hylotl have two different subspecies (and I want you to specify them.), the Divers and Landers. Divers are larger then humans and are generally taller and have larger bones to withstand a hell of a lot of underwater pressure. Landers are smaller then humans and have around the same bone density as them, built to live on land.

Glitch
The Glitch speak in a nearly monotone voice, and when talking to a non-glitch they speak the emotion of their sentence.

Novakid
The Novakid speak in a stereotypical southern accent, one thing I HAVE to point to is that when the skin of a Novakid is pierced, the gases and plasma of the Novakid starts to leak. A small hole is fine, about the diameter of over two inches a large gas leak will start to get bigger and bigger until the Novakid explodes. A Novakid only has a brand and therefor cannot have any facial expressions, no smiles or frowns or a furrow of a brow.

Human
The Humans are not much different from today besides the advancement in technology. One thing is the "Purification" that happened many years ago, eliminating many of the "dumb" individuals in which if their overall grade in schools was below a B- they were "Purified" or brainwashed and then put to slave-like work. Because of this many current humans have a high IQ

Apex
The Apex resemble humans scarily closely, the only thing is that they still have the ape-like face and hair all over their bodies. Most of them have an extremely high IQ. Their society is very scientific and militaristic, using their scientific knowledge to advance weaponry and technology. Most of their military is used to keep the rebellion against their government at bay which is covered up as the "Ape Flu"
-----
CS. View only.

OOC
Last edited by Skylord11 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Maybe Khans kill people without looking them in the face, but I ain't no fink. Dig?"

Vladmirk

Re: [VG] Terrene Protectorate: The Recruits

Post by Vladmirk » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:09 am

I like this idea, I'm interested.
I received a Varsity Letter in roleplaying

Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:35 am

I like this idea
This is a signature.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:13 am

Sure, why not
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Skylord11

Post by Skylord11 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:34 am

I'll get it up and hopefully we'll get it up and running in a few days.
"Maybe Khans kill people without looking them in the face, but I ain't no fink. Dig?"

Skylord11

Post by Skylord11 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:42 am

Update:
Extra information about the races have been placed as well as the rules.

FirefighterMabe

Post by FirefighterMabe » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:08 am

I'm interested in it

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:01 am

Yeeeeeee
Sho: "Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freakingmoon."
Neku: "Uhh... what?"
Joshua: "I think he's saying he's better than gravity."

Skylord11

Post by Skylord11 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:47 am

Bump

Skylord11

Post by Skylord11 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:16 am

Bump, the CS has been up for a while now and you post the CS here.