Interest check mystery/suspense 1x1

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Wolfrider
Bronze

Interest check mystery/suspense 1x1

Post by Wolfrider » Sun May 19, 2019 7:30 pm

First off I want to say I just had a baby, and taking care of him comes first. That being said it’s been a while since I’ve roleplayed on here and I’m wanting to get back into it. I can’t be on all the time, and I’ll respond as fast as I can, when I can. If that is an issue for you then please don’t waste my time, or yours for that matter. I don’t want to go through all the work of setting this up and starting a roleplay just for the other person to get mad that I’m not responding fast enough for them. If you aren’t willing to wait for me to give a good honest reply don’t take interest in this please. In no way am I trying to be mean or rude, just being honest.

With all that being said here are the rules, and then the roleplay idea.

~ Follow RPF rules
~ I make the rules and can add, or change them whenever I want
~ No God moding, auto hitting, etc.
~ No instant relationships. Relationships take time
~ Romance is allowed but don’t let it take away from the roleplay
~ If the romance goes past kissing it needs to time skip because anything more is not allowed
~ Swearing and cursing are allowed, just don’t over do it
~ If you are going to leave the rp for any reason please let me know
~ Most of all have fun

Muse A is the new kid in town. Who recently moved to Fairbanks with their family. (The reason they moved is up to whoever plays Muse A) Its always been said that starting over at a new school in a new town is never easy, but that isn’t the case for Muse A. They made new friend(s) (Muse B) easily and was starting to feel settled in their new life. After a few months everything seems to change. Strange things start to happen. Strange how, people go missing or even worse people being found dead. Muse A and Muse B are some how caught in the middle of it all. It’s up to them to figure out what’s really going on. Can they figure out what’s going on, can they stop a killer or will they be the next on the killers list.

Flamma

Re: Interest check mystery/suspense 1x1

Post by Flamma » Thu May 23, 2019 10:11 pm

I'm in I wanna be a slightly sadistic cute chick with a loving and protective older brother. My mom died and my dad's just starting to get over it but he's been an alcoholic for a while and still goes to AA meetings so he isn't home alot

Wolfrider
Bronze

Re: Interest check mystery/suspense 1x1

Post by Wolfrider » Sat May 25, 2019 3:54 pm