[Req] Kingdom of Monsters

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 16, 2019 1:42 pm

There once was a princess who was wise beyond her years. She knew of the stories of vampires and werewolves, and knew of the threat they posed to humans. She also knew of their plight. Most of them weren't that way because they wanted to be. They were forcefully turned into monsters, and don't know how to cope. So she wrote up a proposal to her father, who consulted with his advisers on the matter. It was not only denied, she was also sent to the dungeons. A proposal to allow werewolves and vampires to live freely among humans was an act of treason.

She spent years in the cold, dark cell until the castle was attacked. Vampires and Werewolves stormed the castle, having finally grown tired of the King trying to exterminate them. Creatures of the night fell, but more humans died. They killed the guards and soldiers, but left the non combatants alive. ... all but one.

As the king stared into the face of death, he spoke his last words, "I was right... Monsters can't be civilized..." and with that, a werewolf tore him apart.

The princess was found and released from her prison.

She made a treaty with the creatures, the one that led to her imprisonment. She offered their kind safe haven in the kingdom, as long as all feeding was nonlethal and consensual. Werewolves would be allowed livestock that they could raise and eat.

In return, they would help protect the humans of their new home.

The beings accepted, and the army that attacked the castle were the first Vampire and Werewolf Knights of the Kingdom.

Hundreds of years have passed, and the Monarchy is still strong. Humans live together with the creatures their ancestors once feared, but they consider them no different than their own kind. Because of this, other nations have dubbed it 'The Dark Kingdom'.

Something is coming, though. something no one could have predicted.

Can the knights save the kingdom? or are they all doomed?

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] Kingdom of Monsters

Post by Monika » Thu May 16, 2019 1:43 pm

Image General Rules ImageEverything must follow the Rules and Guidelines of RP-Forums.
ImageEverything I say is law, and the I get the final word.
ImageRespect EVERYONE. If you don't like a person, play nice. If you're having an issue with someone, let me know. I will deal with it. Don't take it out on the person and be rude.

RP Rules ImageThis is Literate RPing. Full Sentences, good grammar, no asterisks.
ImageNo God Modding. This includes: No grabbing, moving, throwing, hitting, or anything with a completion without giving the target a chance to respond. You cannot grab someone and move them successfully in one post. I give permission to ignore anyone who 'auto' does anything. This is an offence that will get one warning before being kicked out. It is not a hard concept.
ImageNo permanent physical or mental damage without consent. This rule is an expansion of Rule 2. You DO NOT cause irreparable damage to someone's character without their consent. That is a form of God Modding. If this happens, I give permission to ignore it. If it happens again, the offender is out.
ImageDon't bother people and beg people to rp with you. Don't Harass, and don't push yourself into a situation just to get attention. I will warn only once, then I will kick you out if it happens again.
ImageEVERYONE must take part in the main storyline that I am trying to put out. I will give people freedom, until I hit the big ol' red PLOT button.
Image Image
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 16, 2019 1:43 pm

Image Vampires
These are your average vampires. They are tougher, stronger, and faster than humans, but they aren't invincible. Consecrated ground doesn't bother them, silver is annoying, stakes to the heart only paralyze them, and decapitation, sunlight, and blood loss kills them. Their wounds heal, depending on severity. They need blood to fully heal themselves. they turn humans by draining them completely and feeding them their blood. Ghouls are created by feeding a human their blood without draining them. Ghouls are tougher than humans, but are still mortal.

Vampires aren't born, they're made.

Werewolves
These are your average werewolves. They can transform whenever they wish, though full moons force them into their bipedal wolf forms. They are intelligent creatures and capable of controlling themselves as long as they aren't angry. Before the treaty, they were always mad. Werewolves can spread lycanthropy through saliva, physical relations, and their blood.

Turning anyone without consent is illegal. If your character is younger than 300 years old, they were turned illegally, or had to basically have a signed agreement that was turned into the authorities to show consent and the bio must reflect this. I don't want everyone being illegally turned.

Other Monsters
If you want to be a different kind of monster, ask me first and I'll let you know.[/color]

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 16, 2019 1:44 pm

Name:
True Age:
Physical Age:
Occupation: Everyone must be a part of the castle staff or military. (No Cooks, please)
Weapon Expertise: (if any)
Personality:
Short Bio:
Extra Info:
Appearance: (include werewolf secondary forms)

I would like most Vampires and Werewolves to be before the treaty. Any younger, they're either natural werewolves, or were legally turned vampires and werewolves somehow. All must be explained in the Bio.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:53 am

Image Cast

SweetiePie50

Post by SweetiePie50 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:23 am

I'm definitely going to join this, I just have one question for clarification's sake; Do the werewolves have just their bipedal form or do they have a proper wolf form on four legs as well?

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:49 am

I think I'll allow a regular wolf form too, but they have to be more like dire wolves, so really big wolves.

SweetiePie50

Post by SweetiePie50 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:58 pm

Name: Morgan Belladonna
True Age: 445
Physical Age: 18
Species: Vampire
Occupation: Castle Steward (Oversees the domestic runnings in the castle)
Weapon Expertise: She does know how to use a longbow, if need be.
Personality: Morgan is pretty serious and as such, she takes her work at the castle very seriously. She holds everyone who works under her to a high standard and she makes those standards very clear. She is protective of those she cares about and while she is serious and firm, she is known to be kind. At the same time however, her temper is famous. She works very hard to keep it in but when it does come out, it is explosive and if she decides that she is your enemy, you will never see her kindness again.
Short Bio: Morgan was turned at the age of 18 when a vampire attacked her family. He killed her parents and her brothers but decided to turn Morgan into a vampire. Under his influence, Morgan gave in to her most basic monstrous instincts. She became the kind of vampire people feared and she hated herself for it. She would have been happy to die but another vampire, named Isabeau, stepped in and showed her there was another way to live. It was a long road but Morgan fought-tooth and nail-to be the kind of person she wanted to be. She still struggles at times but she doesn’t give in and does what she can to help others.
Extra Info: Every year, on the anniversary of her family’s massacre, she finds a quiet place for herself to mourn them.
Appearance: Morgan is tall and slender. Her skin is deathly pale, as is normal for a vampire. Her face is angular and sharp with almond shaped eyes that are red. They are guarded and give nothing away. Her face almost always wears a stern look on it. Her hair is dark brown and cut short, around her ears. She always ensures that she looks presentable and professional. Her hair is kept tidy and stylized. She wears dresses that have the colors of the royal family, declaring her loyalty to them.

Name: Brutus Simons
True Age: 350
Physical Age: 25
Species: Werewolf
Weapon Expertise: Greatsword
Personality: Brutus is the strong and silent type. He keeps to himself because he used to people being scared of him, so he’d rather not waste his time on people. He finds that the fear actually works to his advantage with his men, so he does play it up a bit. However, those who know him could tell you that he is actually very kind and gentle. It is only a side he shows to those he trusts though and he doesn’t open up to people easily. He finds release on the battlefield and has gained quite a reputation for his relentless fighting and killing.
Short Bio: Brutus was a child when his father mysteriously disappeared. He had no idea what happened to him and spent his whole life wondering about it. His life with his mother wasn’t great, as she had turned angry and blamed Brutus for his father leaving. Then, he was eighteen, his father stepped back into his life only to turn him into a werewolf. Brutus was angry for a time but soon came to know his father and learned to control his animal instincts. Brutus learned that if he could control himself, his life need not change that much and when the full moon came around, Brutus made sure he was far from civilization. When he was twenty, Brutus fell in love with and married a woman named Elizabeth. He told her about his being a werewolf and she accepted him. They were happy and expecting their first child when they were attacked by humans because Brutus was a werewolf. Brutus barely managed to survive. Elizabeth was not so lucky. This caused Brutus to go on a revenge quest. He killed everyone involved in his wife’s murder and anybody else who got in his way. The anger and violent tendencies have never left him.
Extra Info: He wears a necklace that has an emerald pendant under his clothes. It once belonged to his wife and he goes nowhere without it.
Appearance: Brutus is a big, muscled man. His face is etched in a permanent scowl and his brown eyes study everyone, assessing whether or not they are a threat. He has thick brown hair that he keeps tied back at the nape of his neck. The rest of him is covered in coarse, brown body hair. He is also covered in scars from being attacked when he was young and from all the many fights he has been in. The most notable one is a diagonal scar running down his face. It just barely misses his eye and drags the right corner of his mouth down.

Both of his wolf forms show his many scars. His normal wolf form has thick brown fur and is huge, standing well above an actual wolf. His bi-pedal wolf form has less fur and shows more leathery black skin. His stands very tall and his lips are always pulled back over his sharp teeth in a snarl. Both forms carry his hulking muscles.