Agent Deceased

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
LibbyM098

Agent Deceased

Post by LibbyM098 » Thu May 09, 2019 12:15 pm

The bombs went off. It was loud and sudden. The explosives ran through the complex ripping through and destroying everything in sight.

The smoke and flames completely swallowed the complex leaving nothing, but rubble.

"3... 2... 1..." She grinned as she put another peice of caramel popcorn in her mouth.

As soon as she said one the ground underneath the complex blew up and everything fell into it.
Leaving nothing but a giant hole in the ground.

"Home time."
She put the binoculars down and put her black hummer into gear.

=========

HQ: 51

"Agent Gemma Lee Ivanov." The officer glared over at the table at her.
"Do you have any idea how many recorces you destroyed in that little explosives show of yours? Do you have any idea what those scientists where working on???"
He stood up and rested his hands on the table as he glared down at her.

Gemma smirked up at him and tilted her head as she looked up at him. "Do you have any idea how many lives I've saved by destroying that crap?"

"YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO YOUR RANKING OFFICER-" He was cut off by the door opening, the Director walked in and gave him a look to get out.

He put his head down and quickly walked out closing the door behind him.

The Director sat down infront of her and places the yellow files he was holding on the table infront of her.
"Heard you got stabbed in there."

Gemma smiled and sat forward. "No one even saw me, Sir. So whoever told you that just wants to brake my record."

The Director chucked and smiled. "That's why I sent you in..." He turned serious. "I know you have it... but I need you to keep it for now."
He pushed the files over to her.

She nodded slightly and then opened the top file. "Yes, Sir."
She glanced over the infomation and then looked back over at him.
"I'm guessing you want all these off your list?"

"No... they'll be part of the team you are going run."
He sat back and smiled when he saw her smile drop.

"Director Kings, with all due respect... What the hell are you thinking!? I'm not a leader... I'm the lone wolf, the black sheep, the single pringle, the-"
He eyes where wide. She couldn't be a boss!

"Gem... you're the only one capable of this. You will only get your orders from me. You will only answer to me. All your previous records will be deleted, even from the secret service, you will be taken completely off the radar and... you where pounced dead three minutes ago. Everyone behind that glass just saw you bleed to death on the table with medics around you... and Jeffrey who was just in here has actually been killed. No one can know you are alive... only me."

Her eyes where as wide as they could go and so was her mouth. "You mean to tell me... I died because I was stabbed? You couldn't have made it something better?"
She shook her head and stood up as she took the files.
"So where's my new... grave?"

Kings smiled as he stood up. "I knew you wouldn't say no."
He walked over to a large stainless steel cupboard in the room and opened it for her.
"Follow this down to the every end. There you will find a Chevy and the coordinates to where you have to go. You'll receive your orders later."

She stepped into the cupboard without hesitation and started to walk down the corridor. The corridor went black as a heavy door behind her closed.

=========

Two months after Gemma Lee Ivanov was pronounced dead.

Josie sat on her front porch drinking her coffee.
She smiled to herself as she looked over at the dust covered earth.
It needed the rain, but she didn't mind the dryness and the heat.

Her German Shepherd, Bear sat beside her and let a low growl slip out as his head moved in the direction on the driveway.

She glanced over at the yellow files sitting on the table beside her and she put her coffee cup down beside it.
"And here comes the team..."

So the basic plot (not giving away all the surprises) is that not even the most secret of services know this organization is about to be created. All the people joining the team have no names, no life and are completely whipped out. Nothing is to be recorded of them and even they're finger prints have been removed.
Josie has been given Captaincy over the group and she alone gets the orders from the Director.
Files of your character will be placed in the CSs.
Just wanted to know if there was anyone interested before I go ahead and make that.
All back ground stories are to remain secret in the cs tho. You can unravel them later if you want or you can keep your characters background a mystery forever.

YusiFirefox3699

Re: Agent Deceased

Post by YusiFirefox3699 » Thu May 09, 2019 5:12 pm

this sounds very intriguing. any restrictions for characters, or any specifics you would like included?
May the stars align to guide you

Spyronic

Post by Spyronic » Thu May 09, 2019 6:01 pm

im interested in this as well
πSpy's like me like Pies like you.π

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Thu May 09, 2019 7:05 pm

The only restrictions I can think of would that all their abilities and weapons have to actually exist. We can obviously stretch this as it is fiction and they are secret agents who would have some of the best training in the world and the best equipment. I would like a preferred skill set as well.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:01 am

Made the CS for the rp. Will post the story as well so as soon as you are approved you can go for it.

Vladmirk

Post by Vladmirk » Fri May 10, 2019 7:20 am

I'm very intrigued by this
Sometimes theory and logic don't match reality, and that's when the most exciting discoveries happen.
-Jason Kang

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Fri May 10, 2019 7:39 am

Awesome! The more the better. It will be good to have a good team going. You can have up to 2 characters if you like.

TheNerdyHobbit

Post by TheNerdyHobbit » Sat May 11, 2019 7:08 pm

I'm also interested!

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:51 pm

You're more then welcome to join!