(One on One) MxF, FxF, MxM

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
CheesyButtcheek

(One on One) MxF, FxF, MxM

Post by CheesyButtcheek » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:17 am

Obviously very new to this app, still unsure how everything works, so if you see this and I did this wrong just shoot me a message and talk me through it.

I have a bunch of roleplay ideas, we can make it romantic if you want to. Also, I prefer doing roleplays that had a mix of romance and action. Not just focused on one thing.

I'm detailed for the most part until I get super sleepy, I like adding fine details. Also, I roleplay using a picture of a anime person. Side note the picture is not owned by me in any way other than I downloaded it off Google. If this is up your alley, we can work a plot out, if not thanks anyways for your time!

Cosmic.Nova

Re: (One on One) MxF, FxF, MxM

Post by Cosmic.Nova » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:54 pm

I'm interested!
When the world drags you down, roll over and smell the roses.

kovupitbull

Post by kovupitbull » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:06 pm

I'm intrested

Sent from my VF-1397 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Post by Xylohem » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:16 pm

Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood Intermediate Mod.

I'm just sending you this message to make sure you know that your post has been brought to my attention as it goes against the rules of the site. ERP, which is not allowed on this site, will earn you warnings.

Also, I saw that you are new to RPF so here are a few quick links for you to check out. These will help you get better acquainted with the site and its rules. The first would be the FAQ and the Forum Rules. I hope you check these out and if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Thank you!
Your secret is safe with my indifference.

Character Thread,

panda_love058

Post by panda_love058 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:54 am

im interested

Sent from my SM-J327P using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

ColoursOf_Stars

Post by ColoursOf_Stars » Wed May 01, 2019 7:29 am

Hello!
I'm also pretty new to this app, and I would love too. I like watching Netflix all day, since I like thinking how the actors can keep up with fake life and real life.
About some time ago I figured out that roleplaying was one of my main interests, I like having plenty of options. And not one main topic. An action - romance Rp is great for me. I can play both female and male. PM me if you chose me or any questions. :)

k3ll

Post by k3ll » Wed May 08, 2019 2:28 pm

hey I'm looking for a new roleplay parters after my usual roleplay site has been shut down. I've been roleplaying for a handful of years now so i am rather experienced and very flexible ! Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested. thank you! and I'm still learning the ropes of this so please bare with me ! thank you!!!