Marvel RP

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Dead_Inside

Re: Marvel RP

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:10 pm

Name: Mace {Masu} Inuta

Code name: Dualistic

Race: Inhuman

Appearance: Image

Powers: Can make duplicates of anything he has seen just once, organic and non-organic. The duplicates are perfect replicas of the original. In order to duplicate a person correctly and completely, he has to have met that person before. He has the ability to correctly read a person’s mentality and behavior after observing them for just an hour and, once he makes a Duplicate of them, it is like their exact Twin. The Duplicates are functional and will be around for as long as they can unless they are killed. If a Human or Animal Duplicate is killed, it will bleed for 2 minutes before disappearing in a puff of thick white smoke. Food/Drink items behave like their original and are completely edible, though sweet things are a bit sweeter. Once an item is fully consumed, only the left over parts {peel, seeds, core, etc} disappears in 2 minutes. Mace can also will the Duplicate to disappear with his “deactivation” word. It is a word of his choosing that he decides upon each day. He meditates on the word and “infuses” it into his code so when the word is uttered, a Duplicate will disappear at his command.

Equipment: Two Katanas that have been sharpened to the very molecule and can cut solid stone like butter.

History: Mace was at one time a major Villain by the name of Masu. He used his ability to create duplicates to make many weapons and multiples of himself that he used to fight Heroes and other Inhumans. Mace lives in a pocket dimension on Upper Manhattan that resembles a very well maintained Brownstone. It was during one of his battles with a fellow Inhuman when Mace was struck hard in the head, knocking him out. When he woke up, he had forgotten almost everything about who he was, remembering only his name and age. Determined to keep him this way, it was decided to create an alternate version of his life for him to learn from. The life of a Hero. Though he periodically has flashback of his life as a Villain, Mace does what he can to continue being the Hero he believes himself to be.

Name: Rand {Heath} Mishunoku

Code name: Archetype

Race: Mutant

Appearance: Image

Powers: Rand has the ability to replicate another person’s Power. All he has to do is touch the person and he can copy their powers exactly. He can steal three powers at a time and use them all at once. Using all three powers are once, saps his stamina and strength and if he does it for an extended period of time, he will be unconscious for 24 hours. He can duplicate the power perfectly and instantly knows the full limits of that power as soon as he has it.

Equipment: Two titanium daggers and two black Bereta’s with specially made bullets, he creates his own bullets and has a genius IQ.

History: Rand was a confused and troubled young man. Be never knew his parents, having been in Foster Care since he was a baby. Once he turned fifteen, he hit the rebellious stage and entered into a life of petty crime. Shoplifting, petty theft, vandalism {Graffiti}, and jaywalking {lol}. It wasn’t until he turned sixteen that his Mutant Power manifested, making him even more of a handful for his adopted family. They didn’t turn their back on him, instead treated him like any parent should and did their best to sway him to become an upstanding citizen. It was then that Rand saw a news report on Masu and he was fixated. He started his search for the man who would show him what it was like to be a Villain, traveling from California to New York. By the time he arrived and finally met Masu, he was no longer the Villain that Rand had seen on TV. He was now Mace and was a….Hero. Seeing a spark of himself in Rand, Mace took him in and started teaching him what he knew of being a Hero. Rand, however, wonders what it would take to bring back Masu.
Last edited by Dead_Inside on Sun May 05, 2019 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Revanite Exile

Post by Revanite Exile » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:39 pm

If you want to keep their history a secret from the other players that's fine but before I can judge the characters I will need to know to more.
Done with this place

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:24 pm

Their History isn't a secret, it's currently being thought up and typed out. lol! :D Leave them for now and once I have their histories up, I'll let you know so you can look them over. :)
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Revanite Exile

Post by Revanite Exile » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:23 pm

Dead_Inside wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:24 pm
Their History isn't a secret, it's currently being thought up and typed out. lol! :D Leave them for now and once I have their histories up, I'll let you know so you can look them over. :)
Cool.
Done with this place

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun May 05, 2019 5:05 pm

FINALLY got their Histories added. :D

Z4NNA

Post by Z4NNA » Sun May 05, 2019 7:41 pm

Can i use monica rambeau? If i like water her down a bit so she isnt a total goddess. She is a genuine marvel character and daughter of captain marvels best friend. Shes also debatably one of the most powerful characters in marvel so i could totally water her down.

Revanite Exile

Post by Revanite Exile » Sun May 05, 2019 7:51 pm

I had no clue who Monica Rambeau was.

Definately going have to water those powers down.
Done with this place

Revanite Exile

Post by Revanite Exile » Sun May 05, 2019 8:04 pm

Dead_Inside wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 5:05 pm
FINALLY got their Histories added. :D
Both approved.
Done with this place

Z4NNA

Post by Z4NNA » Sun May 05, 2019 8:06 pm

ikr? i had no idea until today either, i was gunna just do a alt universe version where captain marvels friend was in the crash instead of her and i ended up finding monica, i could still just make her a basic captain marvel

Shadow101
Bronze

Post by Shadow101 » Mon May 06, 2019 2:45 pm

Sounds good :)