[Req] The Long March

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] The Long March

Post by Monika » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:06 pm

I'm still trying to decide what to play..
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Orophin
Bronze
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:29 pm

How would a Native American looking character be treated?

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

UnluckyNumberXIII

Post by UnluckyNumberXIII » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:15 pm

Oh and is everything okay with my magic? He's not going to use it a lot for obvious reasons and also what happens to people that have magic and get sent to that place?

JLW

Post by JLW » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:55 am

Name: Nero winterion sylla

Alias: Coin

Race: Human

Appearance: Neros dark brown hair hangs to his shoulders. He is 5'8 and weighs 155 pounds. His moon white skin is the opposite from his black eyes. Whatever he wears he almost always wears gloves. He has perfect white teeth that form a charming smile.

Personality: Nero was always trying to be nice and friendly to everyone he knew. But that wasn't kindness but rather a plan manipulate them into doing what he wanted them to do. Respect is hard too earn from him, loyalty even more. But those he fells loyalty to will have his full support and genuine friendliness. A part nobody wants to met from him is his cold and merciless side. That side knows no limits.

Religion: Nero doesn't like the way the religion is used to have more power, that's why he doesn't follow any religion even though he knows enough about the most common religions to be able to pretend he does.

History: Neros father was an influential and wealthy business man. His mother was the same. Even when Nero was still little his father taught him how to flatter and read emotions. His mother wanted him to know bookkeeping to be clever and be inpossible to fool. Nero got a good education that he enjoyed even though he used what he learned from his father to avoid to studie and work in general. Shortly after Neros 18 birthday when his parents had climbed as high as they could without being Nobel blood, something tragic happend. His parents were arrested for treason. Almost everything got confiscated. The trial was a power demonstration and even without any evidence they were sentenced to death. They were executed the same day. Nero tried to build up a business with the little he had left but without enough money and experience and reputation to do it, it failed. Nero was happy when they drafted him. Being pretty broke and disrespected by everyone it was ideal.

Magic and Abilities:

Strength 0/100
Intellect 0/100
Endurance 0/100
Dexterity 0/100
Charisma 0/100

Occupation History: Thanks to his father's teaching does Nero always know what to say to please whoever it may be.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

Snake Eyes

Post by Snake Eyes » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:15 am

Well, Tenno is a theocracy, and the church and state are very closely intertwined. An offense to the faith, like heretical magic, would be an offense to the state - and a serious one at that. I'll leave it at that, for now.

Regarding native americans, are you refering to physical appearance, or culture?

Nero accepted!

Now, regarding Kali...

I am more than fine with adding Kali to the crew. Seeing as the system is loosely based on the Roman military, she could be part of the auxillia forces. Now, the only thing I am not sure about is how would she ICly deal with the whole ideology behind the army? Maybe she would follow the regiment, relieving the injured from their wounds? Or you could insert her as a character we see now and then, and make another completely different one along with her?
Keepin' it 100~

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:22 am

I know it's probably because I made her that way but I feel Franziska is super disconnected from everyone else.
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Snake Eyes

Post by Snake Eyes » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:45 pm

Worry not! There is no better way to form bonds than causing misery and suffer... fighting for a valiant cause!
Keepin' it 100~

JLW

Post by JLW » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:50 pm

That type of bond is the strongest in the entire world.

Orophin
Bronze
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:52 pm

Am I the only one who has noticed that almost all of the characters so far seem to be, more or less, Atheists?

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

JLW

Post by JLW » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:54 pm

Now that you mention it, I see it as well.