1x1 Vampire RP Interest check

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Dead_Inside

1x1 Vampire RP Interest check

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:28 pm

Tried to start a group Vampire: The Masquerade RP here and will bump it after this. But I want to know if there is an interest here or in Casual for this.

Looking for someone to RP with me on an idea I had. It can remain 1x1 or become a group RP depending upon the interest.

Snow woke up slowly, a pained groan passing her numb lips. She was cold, her body ached and she couldn't move. She struggled to open her eyes but they remained closed, darkness enveloping her. The only thing she could hear was silence and she felt like she was floating. She marveled at the feeling for a moment, trying to remember what happened. Everything was blank, the only thing she could remember was her name and age.

Snow Erikson. 25. Am I dead? Where am I??

Then all of a sudden, air rushed painfully into her lungs as she gasped. She tried to move but she couldn't. She smelled......dirt.

She is a newborn Vampire, bitten, turned and abandoned by her Sire. Let me know if there is interest and I will further flesh out the idea.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Spanchez

Re: 1x1 Vampire RP Interest check

Post by Spanchez » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:58 am

Interested!
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:03 am

Your character would be the Vampire who finds Snow. She's escaped from the Sheriff to the the Prince and is trying to understand what happened to her. She's never believed in Vampires or anything supernatural until now. She's terrified, newborn and needs help to understand what is going on. Can be a bit of a handful and with the Sheriff looking for her, it can get really interesting. Still working on this idea. it's pretty casual but a serious RP I wish to start. Still interested?
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Spanchez

Post by Spanchez » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:05 am

Yeah! There could be a lot of outcomes. Sounds awesome.
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:09 am

Exactly what I was thinking as far as the outcomes. :D I'll put together a CS and RP Thread in a moment the CS Thread will be alittle more indepth as far as what is going on so that will take alittle time to put up. :D

Spanchez

Post by Spanchez » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:11 am

Take your time! Detail never hurt anyone! :)

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:01 am

CS and OOC Threads are up. I'll wait for your CS before starting the actual RP Thread. :) Let me know if you have any questions or you think something could be added or changed.

Spanchez

Post by Spanchez » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:33 am

Haha I do have one question, what is the name of the CS thread?

Spanchez

Post by Spanchez » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:55 am

Or at least the name of the rp. Just a little friendly tip, people normally put the link to the page of the CS or OOC thread. That way they don't have to go and search a bunch of threads lol.

Spanchez

Post by Spanchez » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:21 pm

I found it no worries! Working on a CS