[REQ] [OPEN] War Is Coming

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Dead_Inside

[REQ] [OPEN] War Is Coming

Post by Dead_Inside » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:17 am

This is another RP Idea that is rolling around in my head. I want to gauge interest......

For this Roleplay there are four factions:
Demons
Demonic "Blessed"
Angels
Angelic "Blessed"

A Demon and Angel are on Earth trying to collect Relics that are hidden/scattered around the globe. There is a War brewing between Heaven and Hell, a third War, and whomever can collect the Relics or the most of them will have an edge in this War. My characters will be the Demon {daughter of Satan} and the Angel {Leader of the Angels} who will be sending the factions after the Relics. Demons and Demonic "Blessed" against Angels and Angelic "Blessed". But they must work in secret because the Human Race can NOT know. I'll give more details and post a CS is there is a real interest shown.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Captain Drake

Re: [REQ] [OPEN] War Is Coming

Post by Captain Drake » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:29 pm

I'm down

- Captain Drake

Spanchez

Post by Spanchez » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:29 pm

Intrested! :D
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:07 am

My characters are in direct contact with their "charges". You both can choose your faction and if you are full Demon/Angel or one of the Blessed but you can't be the same faction unless more people join. Once I know alittle more about what you two are looking to play in this RP, i'll start a CS thread so we can begin. :)
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Spanchez

Post by Spanchez » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:10 am

I'm into playing a full Demon if possible.
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:41 pm

that is possible! :D I'll start working on building a Character sheet, the Rules and an opening for this RP, I should have both up today and then we can see about getting started. :)

Spanchez

Post by Spanchez » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Great!

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:45 pm

I’m interested as well
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:22 am

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:07 pm

Oki doki here I come!
With great power, comes great electricity bills.